DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 57 of 281 First ... 747555657585967107157 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Feature Ideas
    • Ability to auto success, advantage, Failure, and Threat to dice pool, skills, and weapons.
    • Ability to auto add dice to skill checks and weapons.

I wished for this several times while playing star wars when I had a tricked out Lightsaber or Gun. Just getting it out there so I don't forget.
    These are awsome ideas, i will make sure to code it in...

How do you imagine this, can you give me an idea of how you envision this?

For weapons:
    You could add a new tab on equipment. And have Dice as a heading and under that labels of Boost and setback with number boxes for you to enter how many you add. You could use this to add setback or increased difficulty for other things. For example encumbrance and cumbersome ratings as a temporary fix until you add more automation.
    Then have a second header titled Automatic Results or somthing to that effect. And do the same thing as above only with dice symbols.

As for adding it to the skills themselves, I have no idea. I would have to think more about that. I know that in the pathfinder ruleset when making special attacks and such you choose the damage by dragging the dice you want to use onto a little space. Much the same way you build a dice pool but on a smaller scale. If you could figure out how those work and add a space for it to go next to the individual skill you could use that to tell FG what to add to the roll.

Those ideas are just off the top of my head. I will let you know if I think of somthing better.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 7th, 2020 at 05:05.

Updated Libraries

Here are the libraries with NPCs added. The other files are too large so I have to figure another way upload them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here are the libraries with NPCs added. The other files are too large so I have to figure another way upload them.
    Do you have a gmail account? If yes send your id privatelly to me, and i will give you direct permission to upload to google drive

I have just uploaded both files from your post, to google drive

Also, i just thought of something: our npc sheets dont have a field for "settings", so when we look at the list of available npcs, we have no way to know what settings they are for

What do you think, i could add that...
    Last edited by johniba; August 7th, 2020 at 14:11.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Do you have a gmail account? If yes send your id privatelly to me, and i will give you direct permission to upload to google drive

I have just uploaded both files from your post, to google drive

Also, i just thought of something: our npc sheets dont have a field for "settings", so when we look at the list of available npcs, we have no way to know what settings they are for

What do you think, i could add that...
    Yes I have a gmail account. I will give you my ID as soon as I get off work. Also along with the setting you might add a sub category like you did with equipment but for NPCs. I noticed that almost all npcs have a sub category. Such as creature, droid, Law enforcement, etc.

What about this. I dont know If it is possible, but is there a way to allow the user to add their own custom tags to npcs and then activate a filter that let's them filter that category. The reason I ask this is because say for example you want to find all creatures with a Brawn of 3 or all creatures with the stealth skill. You would have to go by preset filters, but if you could make your own... You wouldn't have to make filter choices, you would just let them create and add tags to NPC sheets. From there it is up to the individual add a Brawn category or Stealth skill category.

Yes I have a gmail account. I will give you my ID as soon as I get off work. Also along with the setting you might add a sub category like you did with equipment but for NPCs. I noticed that almost all npcs have a sub category. Such as creature, droid, Law enforcement, etc.

What about this. I dont know If it is possible, but is there a way to allow the user to add their own custom tags to npcs and then activate a filter that let's them filter that category. The reason I ask this is because say for example you want to find all creatures with a Brawn of 3 or all creatures with the stealth skill. You would have to go by preset filters, but if you could make your own... You wouldn't have to make filter choices, you would just let them create and add tags to NPC sheets. From there it is up to the individual add a Brawn category or Stealth skill category.
    that is a good idea, i will see what i can do

So where do I find my google id?

So where do I find my google id?
    that would be your gmail address... just send it in a private message, and i will add you to the permissions

Ok I sent you a PM with my email.

Ok I sent you a PM with my email.
    Sorry it took me too long, i replied and gave u access

Thread Information