Joshua Stream Pre
    Hi everyone

There will be major updates to rulesets in the end of november/start of december.
    This is to let you all know I will start testing the Genesys/Star Wars rulesets against the beta build for FGUnity this week.

My intention is to have a smooth transition, as soon as FG updates the rulesets to the live build, for us to have no issues.

So this may delay things a little bit, depending on whether i find any bugs i need to fix.
    The good thing is that usually I dont expect a lot of issues, since from the beginning I tried very hard not to change core stuff, and make the rulesets design following some suggestions and best practices from FG, but there are still a few parts where I had to customize.

Here is the official post:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset-Updates

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Hopefully all goes well
    Oh yes, I can tell that I am pleased.
    The only real issues I had were small.

Two error messages: one related to the customization I did on the /export window (easy to fix, I am only deciding how to make), another simple one with the module activation window.

All issues are fixed, I am only making sure I can still make this change not break FGClassic usage, and I am now adding back the stuff I did to the export window.

I am checking a few more code, but nothing is broken

The only issue is that these changes do not currently work on Live, only on the test FGU. I think Smiteworks will move this to Live in about a week, but if they delay, I can disable a couple of lines of code and release another update with some stuff i am working on

The good thind is that everyone can rest assured both rulesets are ready for the big update

Thank you so much for all your work on this making all our game nights and days using Genesys and Star wars possible and future update proof.

Thread Information