FG Spreadshirt Swag
    You can also copy/paste the "notes" xml tag from a campaign db.xml file to another

Thanks for all the inputs.

@Johniba Noticed something that got missed. (F) is still creating Failure symbols in the price of Vehicles. Looks good everywhere else.

When someone joins my game, they do not see the symbols for dices, failure etc, they see some character combination. I tried with a local second connection and it worked for me. I only load the standard ruleset and my own setting.
    Any idea what can cause it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post
    When someone joins my game, they do not see the symbols for dices, failure etc, they see some character combination. I tried with a local second connection and it worked for me. I only load the standard ruleset and my own setting.
    Any idea what can cause it ?
    I can check that

Are you on FGC or FGU?

What screen was that?

My bad for not being explicit enough.
    In any description like skill description field, ability and such, when i use the [] dices symbols or the () results symbols it feels like it does not load forsome players and they get things like ÿ etc...

I use FGU and have no access to FGC to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post
    My bad for not being explicit enough.
    In any description like skill description field, ability and such, when i use the [] dices symbols or the () results symbols it feels like it does not load forsome players and they get things like ÿ etc...

I use FGU and have no access to FGC to try.
    Ah dont worry about FGC, i asked only so i can check where the issue showed up for you first, it is usually a tip on how to locate it and replicate.

I will check that out, and fix

I think I have an idea on what it could be.

Some things to think about is there is only a spot for a career not specializations. Also with multiple specializations you should be able to link to those specializations. Of course this all could get fleshed out when you start working on trees. I have to say the trees are what I am looking forward most. Especially since playing a force user in my game.

Moralities value shouldn't be tied to one strength or weakness, since you can have multiple Moralities and there won't be 2 different values. I hope that makes sense.

One other thing I get an error when I am in the combat tracker.

Script execution error: [String "ct/scripts/ct entry.lua"]200: attempt to index global 'v defense fore' (a nil value)

I notice I can trigger it again if I toggle the vehicles on and off.
    Last edited by sevrick; April 14th, 2021 at 03:01.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Some things to think about is there is only a spot for a career not specializations. Also with multiple specializations you should be able to link to those specializations. Of course this all could get fleshed out when you start working on trees. I have to say the trees are what I am looking forward most. Especially since playing a force user in my game.

Moralities value shouldn't be tied to one strength or weakness, since you can have multiple Moralities and there won't be 2 different values. I hope that makes sense.

One other thing I get an error when I am in the combat tracker.

Script execution error: [String "ct/scripts/ct entry.lua"]200: attempt to index global 'v defense fore' (a nil value)

I notice I can trigger it again if I toggle the vehicles on and off.
    For the specializations and trees, i have something in mind already...

I will finish the other easier fields first, like morality etca, and focus my attention on trees

Now about that error, i will try to reproduce it, thanks

Sevrick I cant seem to be able to reproduce the error, can you try something for me?

Are you on FGC or FGU? Star Wars or Genesys?
    I guess you updated both rulesets, right?
    You said it happens when you toggle on/off, you mean that button at the top that toggles all vehicles at once?

And also, let me know if you are using a vehicle/npc from your libraries, tell me the name of them, i will try using the same here.

Thread Information