Joshua Stream Pre
Page 112 of 121 First ... 1262102110111112113114 ... Last
  1. #1111
    I played in a game and realized something that was missing. It wouldn't nice to have a unidentified name for NPCs. I was the player and the GM put this Red lightsaber wielding foe I have never seen before into the encounter and it said His name. I laughed as he hid his name and it said Unidentified Creature" instead. It was prety funny.
    Last edited by sevrick; November 30th, 2020 at 13:35.

  2. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I played in a game and realized something that was missing. It wouldn't nice to have a unidentified name for NPCs. I was the player and the GM put this Red lightsaber wielding foe I have never seen before into the encounter and it said His name. I laughed as he hid his name and it said Unidentified Creature" instead. It was prety funny.

    I will check why unidentified is not working...

  3. #1113

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vendsyssel (Denmark)
    Posts
    758
    I think a unidentified field, just like on images and other npc sheets would be advisable, but it seems to me, that the issue was a forgetful storyteller! hi hi.

  4. #1114
    The Star Wars ruleset is looking great. Am still using the FG:C Star Wars ruleset for my games, have so much manual data input in that version that doesn't justify a move over just yet. But am already loving the icon graphics within the UI.

    Do have a question about the Starship Menu/Base that was in the top-left corner of the other SW Ruleset. Is there any plans to implement that? That was a pretty nifty organizational tool to have for keeping track of the player starship, their inventory on the ship and other such effects. It's going to be the thing that I miss most I feel.

  5. #1115
    On the unidentified field, it does work. You can set an NPC to unidentified (either on the encounter sheet or from the combat tracker) and it will show up as "Unidentified Creature." I think what Sevrick is asking about is an ability on the NPC sheet to change the unidentified name from a generic "Unidentified Creature" to something else such as "Red light saber wielding foe". Correct me if I'm wrong on the intent Sevrick.

  6. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    On the unidentified field, it does work. You can set an NPC to unidentified (either on the encounter sheet or from the combat tracker) and it will show up as "Unidentified Creature." I think what Sevrick is asking about is an ability on the NPC sheet to change the unidentified name from a generic "Unidentified Creature" to something else such as "Red light saber wielding foe". Correct me if I'm wrong on the intent Sevrick.
    Yes actualy your right. I figured it would work similar to the way items do. As far as names goes. I suppose you could make the argument for the description as well but not as vital.
    Last edited by sevrick; December 1st, 2020 at 15:19.

  7. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    The Star Wars ruleset is looking great. Am still using the FG:C Star Wars ruleset for my games, have so much manual data input in that version that doesn't justify a move over just yet. But am already loving the icon graphics within the UI.

    Do have a question about the Starship Menu/Base that was in the top-left corner of the other SW Ruleset. Is there any plans to implement that? That was a pretty nifty organizational tool to have for keeping track of the player starship, their inventory on the ship and other such effects. It's going to be the thing that I miss most I feel.
    We will make use of the Party sheet from Fantasy Grounds.
    I am improving it to list party ships (yeah you will be able to have multiple ships), where it will list not only party ships, but all ships that have players in it, so, it will be better than it was in classic sw ruleset

    The rest of the info will also be in the party sheet: obligation, duty, morality (with the ability for the GM make rolls on those)

    I am currently working on adding obligation, duty, morality to characters, to add vehicles into the combat tracker, and implementing those features in the party sheet.

  8. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Yes actualy your right. I figured it would work similar to the way items do. As far as names goes. I suppose you could make the argument for the description as well but not as vital.
    Yes, it works from there, but I will add the ID button in the npc sheet

    I will do that now so I can release this feature, but i will later recreate the whole npc sheet.
    I want it to have a look similar to reference npc cards

  9. #1119
    Quick question - this ruleset is both FGC and FGU compatible. I'm testing out the FGU Ultimate with a three month subscription with my group to see if we want to make the switch. Is it easy to swap my info campaign info over or not? It seems to be, but I'm worried I might end up missing something critical.

    (hey, is there some way to make FGU full screen instead of just maximized window???)
    Last edited by mossfoot; December 3rd, 2020 at 07:51.

  10. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Quick question - this ruleset is both FGC and FGU compatible. I'm testing out the FGU Ultimate with a three month subscription with my group to see if we want to make the switch. Is it easy to swap my info campaign info over or not? It seems to be, but I'm worried I might end up missing something critical.
    Yep, you can transfer from Classic to Unity. Just not from Unity to Classic.

    As for fullscreen, not sure, I play stretched over 2 screens.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

  1. Saeval,
  2. sevrick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in