FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Valravn30 View Post
    I'm all for hiding those dice!

Also as a feature request for the future it would be nice to have minions represented as multiple tokens, at least as an option. Mostly to avoid confusion from my players, but also as I use maps a lot, just to better illustrate situations.

Also, while I'm posting, I just want to thank you for making this ruleset. It's my favourite system to run games in, and having it all up and working on FGU is incredible. I appreciate all the work that's gone into it!
    I will research if we can make that possible with the tokens.

Thanks for your words, I love working on these rulesets, and it makes me super happy when I hear back from people using and enjoying them

Its been a while since i used this rule set and im probably missing something. But i cant seem to get the dice buttons on the characters action tab or skill tab to work, when i click the little "D20" to add dice to the roller nothing happens. The main abilities will add the dice to the dice roller window but nothing else will. This has been happening with NPCs and PCs as im testing everything today. Thank You for any help

Quote Originally Posted by jeffencourt View Post
    Its been a while since i used this rule set and im probably missing something. But i cant seem to get the dice buttons on the characters action tab or skill tab to work, when i click the little "D20" to add dice to the roller nothing happens. The main abilities will add the dice to the dice roller window but nothing else will. This has been happening with NPCs and PCs as im testing everything today. Thank You for any help
    Here is a few things you can check:

In the character sheet...
    In the main tab: check if the character has values to all characteristics

In the actions tab, look at the weapon this character is using. Note the skill name.
    Now go to the Skills tab and look for that skill. The name must match exactly

Usually it is the case of the character not having the skill, sometimes the skill name is slightly different.

The Genesys/StarWars show regular dice extension is up on the forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/658/view
    This is only for those that want to show the regular dice (d4, d6, d8, d12 and d20) in your desktop.
    I removed it by default from the two rulesets since they are rarely (if) used.

The extension will also be available for download on google drive (same link as always) for FG Classic users

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2022-05-28

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Improvements:
    Combat Tracker:
    - The Radial menu now displays separate options to roll npc initiative for "foe+neutral" and "friendly".

Character / NPC Sheets
    - Added Stat blocks (attributes/Soak/Wounds/etca) to the Actions tab

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Important note for Fantasy Grounds Classic users
    Although this version is also compatible with FGC, there are no noticeable changes, only internal code.
    For now the rulesets are totally compatible with FGC, but I strongly advise people still using FGC to consider upgrading to FGUnity.
    Smiteworks is no longer updating the Classic application, and it may come a time when I cannot maintain the code compatible.
    For now, it is still compatible and I will do my best to continue this, until it comes a time it would hurt the development... If that time comes, I will let everyone know

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars
    Last edited by johniba; May 28th, 2022 at 17:56.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I think you mean in the GM's ct, right?

I have attached two screenshots: one showing the gm ct and another the player's point of view ct

I can definitelly add minion info in the CT, I will add that to the gm CT, but I was also asking about the player's ct
    Currently they see only the npc name and their rolled initiative

I dont know how much info should be shared by default, as there is no official stance on this.

Maybe I could make some options so GMs can toggle on/off on what they want to share

Attachment 52938

Attachment 52939
    I'm fine with both seeing it. If you are faced by one token that is made out of three thugs, the characters could tell after all (as long as their eyes are open and they can count!).

EDIT: Just saw that you already added it! Thanks for the updates!

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    I'm fine with both seeing it. If you are faced by one token that is made out of three thugs, the characters could tell after all (as long as their eyes are open and they can count!).
    Right now I am working on the Specialization Tree, but at the same time taking a look on if it is possible to add multiple tokens for the same combatant in the combat tracker (in our case for minions)
    If that is not possible, I think I could at least add some info on the token, to display it is a minion group with x members....) Anyway, I will try something here, maybe even add to the ruleset so we can test.
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post

EDIT: Just saw that you already added it! Thanks for the updates!
    Thanks for the feedback. This item is one of those cases that at the time while working in the combat tracker I was either full of things to do and forgot to add that, or in some cases I did not really know how to implement, and as I progressed working in the rulesets, learned new things but forgot I wanted to do this.

So it is always so important to get this kind of feedback. Thanks again

How is the specialization tree coming along? As a non-coder I have no idea what this part of the framework would entail.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    How is the specialization tree coming along? As a non-coder I have no idea what this part of the framework would entail.
    I am done defining the structure of a specialization record and the tree.
    It needs to work together with the current talents.

Now I am creating the specialization window. No fancy graphics atm, this will come in later.

This is my development focus now. I do have some minor items in my to-do list and some bug fixes or small improvements, but i want the spec tree to go out in the next release.

I know you are working on the trees but did you have somthing in mind for the attachments section? No rush just wondering if you remember and had it on your list.

Thread Information