DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Thanks a lot for your words. They are the kind of thing that make all the work worthwhile... to know people are enjoying and having fun with it.

I know there's been no updates recently. With my moving to the new house and work, I havent had the time to wrap up some of the updates I am working on, but I will upload something soon, and will try to go back to updating regularly so you all have fun with new stuff
    I have a friend that I'm playing WEG Starwars with on FGU, and he's a stubborn goat when it comes to trying new things. So I showed him your FFG Ruleset and how the game works and I managed to get him to make a character and watch him as his mind started to turn around. That was, in no small part, because your ruleset works so nicely and it helped me show it off.

Quote Originally Posted by binsonofbin View Post
    I have a friend that I'm playing WEG Starwars with on FGU, and he's a stubborn goat when it comes to trying new things. So I showed him your FFG Ruleset and how the game works and I managed to get him to make a character and watch him as his mind started to turn around. That was, in no small part, because your ruleset works so nicely and it helped me show it off.
    wow that is awsome. I am really happy it had such a positive impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    As always looking forward to it. Thanks again for all the work you put into this project!
    Thanks Xarax. I know things are slow right now, but soon my life will be calm enough again so i can start releasing non stop

Hey! I was wondering if there was any consideration for an out-of-FG "character builder" sort of thing, like the ability to import OggDude's or other data in XML format? I find myself rarely using the NPCs in FG right now, but would love it if I could get everything gathered into a single place.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
    Hey! I was wondering if there was any consideration for an out-of-FG "character builder" sort of thing, like the ability to import OggDude's or other data in XML format? I find myself rarely using the NPCs in FG right now, but would love it if I could get everything gathered into a single place.
    It is not out of my wishlist. When I am done with some missing features and the most sought after updates, I can look into this.

Can you maybe provide some links to examples and sites you think would be nice to be able to import data from?

I know OggDude's, but it's been a long time since i used that site.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    It is not out of my wishlist. When I am done with some missing features and the most sought after updates, I can look into this.

Can you maybe provide some links to examples and sites you think would be nice to be able to import data from?

I know OggDude's, but it's been a long time since i used that site.
    The OggDude character creator is excellent and it would be nice to be able to import something from that tool if it wasn't too difficult to implement. Of course, you need to finalize the FG ruleset and libraries to have compatibility.

Was there an update recently? Had a big update download and it seemed like there was a lot of SW related files there?

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Was there an update recently? Had a big update download and it seemed like there was a lot of SW related files there?
    Hi Mossfoot, I havent made public any updates, no.
    I will have an update maybe this weekend though.

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    I'm guessing the "SW" in those filenames means SmiteWorks.
    --
    I'm so bassic

My main uses:
    - Oggdude / XML datasets.
    - json datasets (example: https://github.com/stoogoff/sw-adver...ta/adversaries)

If there is an example of an XML for NPCs, Items, etc., I could try my hand and writing something in python.

Thread Information