Page 36 of 36 First ... 26343536
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Extension Question
    Also I had a question. How do I add my own decals for an extension. I tried looking at your realms of terrinoth extension but it seems to reference it from the russet. What it the folder structure and how do I make and package them with the extension.
    See the Decal Tutorial Extension on the Downloads page of www.-fg-con.com

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    See the Decal Tutorial Extension on the Downloads page of www.-fg-con.com
    That link seems to be broken.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    That link seems to be broken.
    yea, foobared that when I typed it manually, the link is; https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Error Messages
    I thought it would be a good place to show the new skills that would be apart of my pathfinder conversion setting. I noticed I get this error when I try to make a skill in the skills tab:
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceskill : skill.id-00002)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_button_new.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)

When I made a minion and tried to add a group skill it gave me this error
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_miniongenesys.lua"]:28: attempt to index a nil value

I'm really excited to see this happen. I'm a big Star Wars FFG fan, but I plan on getting Genesys in the future for my general purpose roleplaying.

I really hope to see this project help get the Star Wars ruleset up and running properly too (or find a way to incorporate it into this ruleset as a library thingy)

I've got a group trying to get together under the current circumstances, but sadly we have the all-too-common problem of "Hey, We've all got FG Classic. Wait, what? One of us has a Mac that upgraded to Catalina? We're SCREWED!"

Thread Information