DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Hey Johniba I was just wondering if you were able to figure out how you would adress the attachment issue. I only ask because I am holding off adding descriptions to attachments until it's worked out.
    Sorry, not yet. I am waiting for the big update on FG, to check what will go live from the export util.

Updated Libraries

Edge of the Empire Libraries
    • Added Armored Drop Suit and Rocket Boots vehicle stats from No disintegrations.

Age of Rebellion
    • Added Monokinfe included in the Concealed Escape Kit from Cyphers and Masks.
    • Added Explosive Belt Charge stats from Cyphers and Masks.
    • Adjusted the Military Modular Backpack Frame to have 2 HP and changed modules for it from being items to being attachments.
    • Added several items for gear items that act as weapons as well.
    • Added "Breaker" Heavy Hydrospanner item from Fully Operational.

Force and Destiny
    • Added Unlimited Power source book to the libraries.
    • Changed Field Ration Pack rarity from -5 to 0.
    • Made Spacesuit item 1 word instead of Space suit.
    • Fixed typo in the name of AL-DR8 Grav-Binders from Keeping the Peace.

@johniba how is updating for the update coming along?

Pardon my ignorance. I've been using Classic for my SW game for like two years and I'm poking at Unity for the first time.

The first thing I tried was creating a Character (a PC, not an NPC) and it won't let me enter a name. The field doesn't do anything on a single- or double-click, and right-clicking just brings up the option to Close, Export, or Minimize. Can the GM not enter character names in this new version, or am I doing something wrong?

UPDATE: Nevermind. The text field is under the label.
    Last edited by chikininabizkit; November 29th, 2021 at 18:52. Reason: I answered my own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    @johniba how is updating for the update coming along?
    I have been running tests everytime FG updates the TEST version, and I have fixed some issues and incompatibilities.

So far I can say we are ready to go, so as soon as they release it LIVE, I will release the new version of the rulesets...

Also, I dont think anyone will have to worry on updating databases, they should all work as soon as it updates

The only thing is that I am holding off on adding features to the ruleset in this next release, as I wanted to focus on any possible defects that the live version could add, but as soon as we release this, I will resume working on them, and adding talent trees and party vehicle/vehicle sharing

I apologize if this has already been discussed. I tried searching through old posts but to no avail.

How do you handle Force powers? From what I can see, they just... aren't in here. I have all 3 modules open (EotE, AoR, F&D) and I don't see them in the Library. The "Special Abilities" section of the sidebar is blank. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    I apologize if this has already been discussed. I tried searching through old posts but to no avail.

How do you handle Force powers? From what I can see, they just... aren't in here. I have all 3 modules open (EotE, AoR, F&D) and I don't see them in the Library. The "Special Abilities" section of the sidebar is blank. Am I missing something?
    No you aren't missing anything. Since force powers are in a tree format and is one of the next updates as I understand it. That being said if I wanted to add the force move power what I would do for now is create a special ability and call "Force Power: Move" Every force power stars with Force Power: so that it keeps it tidy when I have other special abilties. Inside the force move power I would use the paragraph formatting to make headers and such, to define what upgrades I have, rather than simply add all the upgrades.

That's what I suspected. Thank you.

So we played last night and I noticed 2 things
    1st The tokens that let you add damage or strain to your character dont allow you to toggle soak from damage. It does for strain though.
    2nd Is there a way to roll pc allies initiative differently than enemy NPCs? I only ask because we have a dog in our group that acts as a friendly npc. We were surprised so we rolled Vigilance and the enemy's roll cool. But when you roll NPCs initiatives in a batch it counts npc friendly to the PCs rolling cool along with the enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So we played last night and I noticed 2 things
    1st The tokens that let you add damage or strain to your character dont allow you to toggle soak from damage. It does for strain though.
    2nd Is there a way to roll pc allies initiative differently than enemy NPCs? I only ask because we have a dog in our group that acts as a friendly npc. We were surprised so we rolled Vigilance and the enemy's roll cool. But when you roll NPCs initiatives in a batch it counts npc friendly to the PCs rolling cool along with the enemies.
    1 - I will look into this and fix the code.
    2 - Let me think of a way to improve this

Thread Information