5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP-2, weekly, Wednesday evenings

!!!!CURRENTLY FULL UP! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!!!!!!

A3370661-C15B-4434-A573-5F45D1B3B59B.jpeg
    3AEE443E-1EB8-4200-A57E-64E6D487F7CA.jpeg

4 players and 1 GM Looking for 2 committed weekly/bi-weekly players. LF Wednesday 8pm - 11pm/12am Atlantic Canada Time (-4 GMT) alternating weekly between D&D5e, Alien RPG, maybe some Call of Cthulhu 7e if there’s a demand.

FG License: Ultimate License
    Time Zone: Atlantic Canada (-4 GMT)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays, alternating between D&D5e and AlienRPG, starting at 8pm atlantic.

Term: long term
    Voice: yes, via Discord

Game System Experience: 3+ years running D&D, several sessions of Alien RPG and I built a ruleset to run it, over 6 months running CoC.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: 3+ years experience, fairly adept as a GM but still learning and welcome any suggestions or experiences.

About me: I’m easy to get along with. To me, few subjects are unapproachable, as long as there is tact in the approach, but given the word, I will avoid detailed situations you are uncomfortable with, at least.

I enjoy shows like, but not limited to, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Devilman: Crybaby, The Seven Deadly Sins, Final Space, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Family Guy, American Dad, Archer; movies like The Ritual, The Endless, The Void, The Avengers, any Studio Ghibli films, Akira, Interstellar, The entire “Alien” franchise, Nightmare on Elm st and so on. Basically, anything that makes me think or laugh.

Requirements: a microphone, 12 hour notice if you can’t make a game (it’s ok if you still show up anyways, I just want to know if I have to make any extra preparations) manage your inventory and log sheets/notes.

Other notes: once a part of the group, it’s easiest to reach me via Facebook, we do have a group chat I can invite you to. Saving that, there is discord, which I check not as often through the week.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; January 19th, 2020 at 17:24. Reason: Full up

I can do bi-weekly

Hey, I am in the EST (-5) and could probably do a bi-weekly D&D adventure. New to FG but have played D&D before (Basic, 2nd, 3.5 and 5). Let me know what I need to do to maybe join your team. I have a standard license.

hello, i am also interested in joining your party as well. havent played much d&d, however i am currently playing with my friends and love it. i have a standard license. i am eastern standard time. also what does the party include so far as far as characters are concerned? i like to put together my characters based on party needs.

thank you,
    paul
    Last edited by spydrpunk182; January 18th, 2020 at 17:45.

Good evening, I am interested in joining your group but unfortunately I only have the demo licence for fantasy grounds but I have played some D&D before.

Regards
    Grant

Hi, I am CST and am down for both D&D and Alien RPG (I just picked up my set which is still on the way to me). I am CST, have an ultimate license myself for FG so no worries there. Lots and lots of experience dming and playing 5e, never played Alien RPG though (Aliens is my favorite fandom).

DMing

Quote Originally Posted by dmwheels View Post
    Hi, I am CST and am down for both D&D and Alien RPG (I just picked up my set which is still on the way to me). I am CST, have an ultimate license myself for FG so no worries there. Lots and lots of experience dming and playing 5e, never played Alien RPG though (Aliens is my favorite fandom).

Do you have any experience dming on FG? If so maybe we could get a group Defoe a one shot to try things out too?

DMing

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpacker View Post
    Do you have any experience dming on FG? If so maybe we could get a group Defoe a one shot to try things out too?
    I have no experience DMing on FG. I would like to get some time under my belt actual play mechanics, but wouldn’t mind doing something like that.

Thread Information