FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder 2E - Kaiju Fall Campaign

Hi all,

I am looking for players who are interested in joining some friends and I in starting a new pathfinder 2E post-apocalyptic survival game set in a custom world.

Premise: 9 months ago, giant alien creatures appeared from nowhere and ravaged civilization. In a matter of weeks, cities crumbled beneath the hungry maws of the titanic beasts, dubbed kaiju. With the cities abandoned, the survivors fled into the wilderness, but all was not safe. Starving, and eager for a quick meal - monsters which civilization held at bay preyed upon the survivors. If monsters and Kaiju weren't bad enough, many survivors turned to banditry, and preyed upon each other - fighting over the scraps of what few resources people managed to salvage when they fled the cities.

Time: Wednesdays @ 5pm Pacific Time/6pm Mountain/8pm Eastern.

If interested, please reply in thread and we will see about adding you to our discord group.

Hey there! My wife and I are looking for a group to join. Neither of us have played Pathfinder 2E yet, but we are big fans of Pathfinder and don't mind learning a new system. I recently acquired the PDF for PF2E and have been reading up on the rules in anticipation of finding a group.
    Also, would this game be in Unity or Classic?

No longer able to play on Wednesdays.
    Last edited by RicoPolo; May 20th, 2020 at 22:44.

I'd be interested in joining the game. Have a little experience with PF1E and Dnd 5E but haven't used PF2E yet. The time and day would suit me.

I’m interested, is it unity or classic?
    I’m an experienced player, but new to P2. Will the setting be Golarion with a twist, or entirely new?

Sounds interesting, is there still room? I have several years experience with FG, and I am truly enjoying PF2e so far.
    Discord Tag: Keraki#3729
    Last edited by Keraki; May 20th, 2020 at 21:56.

Hello, i am really interested in playing. Would love to join or get into a waiting list if tis full already.

Interesting concept. When leaders become common thieves, what has really changed? It might be hard to tell the difference between an undead and what is left of someone's pride. If there is room, I am a flexible and experienced gamer (and DM) wanting to explore this world.
    War, ug, what is it good for? Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

Thread Information