Starfinder Ship Combat moving to main code

We will be ending the testing of Ship Combat extension and moving all code into the main code for Starfinder. Moving forward the extension will no longer be available. The latest updates that would have been released for the extension have been implemented into the code.

Currently the code is on the Test server for further testing and feedback to be placed here for fixes or requests for future implantation.

Access to Test Server
    You can gain access to the Test Server by loading up the dashboard for Fantasy Grounds and selecting the settings button next to 'Check Updates'. This will open a new window that will contain the various settings for Fantasy Grounds. Near the bottom in the 'Updates' section will have the mode your Fantasy Grounds is currently running. In most cases, this will have Live selected. Choose Test and hit 'OK', and this will bring you to the update screen. Continue by pressing the Update button to begin updating your code to the Test Server code to allow use of it in your games. Please remember to turn off the extension before use.

Future
    After some time frame this will be standard within Starfinder to be used for ship combat and be part of the Live version. You may leave bug reports either here or within the Bug report thread for resolution of any issues you may find.

Dominic "SuperTeddy57"
    Last edited by superteddy57; January 16th, 2020 at 06:04.

Thank you for your months of hard work adding this key feature to the Starfinder Ruleset!
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Playing
    D&D all versions
    Savage Worlds
    Starfinder

Don't be like me and switch to the test server and also load the SFSC.ext. I was having all kinds of problems until I realized my error and reloaded without the extension.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Playing
    D&D all versions
    Savage Worlds
    Starfinder

Thanks Ulric. Forgot to mention to turn off the extension! I will add it to the first post.

Do all players need to be on the test server, or just the GM?
    Just this guy, y'know?

Just the GM to download that version.

Thread Information