DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I believe you might be referring to the dialog box that appears when you first create a new PC ship. If so, that list of steps are not completly correct. It will be updated once the clean up of the sheet is done. I would recommend once you have finished setting up the systems and what not on the ship, drag the link from the master index to the partysheet ship tab. This should populate the ship there and the allow adding crew. Same for combat tracker as well.

Report back if this is not successful.
    Thanks for the response. I'm not totally sure what you mean by the master index. Do you mean the PC Ships dialog:
    PCShips.PNG

If so, I am able to drag from there into the ship combat tracker, but unable to drag into the party sheet:
    PartySheet.PNG

There are no errors or anything, just silently does nothing.

Thanks!

Good catch, I double checked the functionality. It was sadly not dropping as intended. I found the bug and pushed the update. May take some time to get pushed to Test server. Thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Good catch, I double checked the functionality. It was sadly not dropping as intended. I found the bug and pushed the update. May take some time to get pushed to Test server. Thanks for your patience.
    Cool. Thanks! No hurry on my account!

The update fixed the issue! Thanks so much!

My pleasure! Enjoy!

Updated first post

Are there instructions anywhere on how to use the Ship Combat features? Thanks

can't seem to setup crew with or without the extension installed.. are there any instructions on this new extension to help me figure this out?

EDIT: Fixed.. switched to Test, and downloaded the Test version of FG.. was able to set characters to rolls.. reverted back to Live.. still able to move characters and assign rolls..
    Last edited by Bloodright; January 27th, 2020 at 06:51.

I am about to start running the dead suns AP, I can't figure out how to give my players access to the ships from the campaign. I have tried loading them in every way I can think of but I can't get any pre-made ship to move into the party sheet or PC ships. I have also tried building the ships myself but they don't follow the correct rules for ship building so I am also running into problems there, any suggestions?

I would honestly need to see what you are doing to give specific suggestions. Try these steps and see if they help. The one thing it does sound like you are doing is drag n dropping Spaceships to the PC Ship sheet. If so, don't, they will only accept frames and not other ships.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post473796

Thread Information