STAR TREK 2d20

Group Looking for Saturday Wizard ! 5e EST (UTC-5)

UPDATE
    Game is full. Thanks for the responses.
    Hopefully we meet around another campfire.

FG License: GM Has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Saturday 12:30 PM
    Currently in session 3
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours weekly
    Term: Until module is completed

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 2
    Character restrictions: No Monster Race PCs from Volo's, Tortle, Aarakocra, or firearms.
    No UA unless approved.
    Multiclassing only if it supports the RP of the character

Details of your scenario: Running 5E Module "Out of the Abyss" to completion.

DM with 35 years of tabletop experience but relatively new to FG (played a bunch but this is my first time DMing a campaign on FG) looking for 1 FG players (New players are welcome) to run through Out of the Abyss on a weekly (Saturday) basis. Each session will last 3-4 hours starting at 12:30 pm EST. I DM a Friday campaign face to face and a Wednesday and SaturdayFG campaign. I also play in a Saturday FG campaign. I feel I have the hang of this enough to work through this module with some patient and RP friendly players.
    Discord handle Hodgie #9055.

I have been a part of many gaming groups and have seen a lot of good and bad play. I am not usually one to censor language or behavior but some people don't function well in society. To eliminate any potential fun killing behavior I ask you heed four simple guidelines to promote fun play:
    *Real world Religious and Political discussion is discouraged. As are real world opinions/hang-ups/abusive language on race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other divisive topic.
    *Role-playing is strongly encouraged, as it enhances the narrative, but spotlight stealing is not. Collaborative effort is the goal. Encourage your fellow players to shine.
    *As an Army Vet, former Construction Worker, and Adult Teacher I have used/heard a lot of foul language. We are adults but that doesn't mean we must talk like Dolemite/The Diceman. Be respectful.
    *If issues with the DM or other players arise please allow me to mediate.

This is a melee heavy group. The consensus is that an arcane caster will fill a much needed role.

-Hodgie
    Last edited by Jagzwar; January 16th, 2020 at 13:00.

I posted on your initial LFG thread, and would still be interested if the spot is open.

Yeah. I had such a good response i decided to run a second version. If you would like to meet the players before deciding i can send you an invite to our discord chat.

@Hodgie#9055

I'd be interested I am however new to the fantasy grounds interface

Do you still need players for your second version ? I would really like to find a Saturday game

Not currently. I had posted an update but i will save your name in case there is an opening . Thanks for responding to the post.

Thread Information