5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Title: LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Wed or Fri PST US Time Zone prefer 5E(PF2?)

FG License: Both are Ultimate
    Time Zone: AST (PST)
    Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays and Fridays available, 6 pm-10 pm PST, weekly preferred.
    Term: Looking for a long term campaign, or series of one-shots with the same characters.
    Voice: We can both use voice chat for gaming, but prefer text for in-game interaction 'cause, immersion and the fact we're not trained voice actors.

Game System Preferred: We're open on the system, but would prefer 5E for its emphasis on role-play over mechanics.
    Game System Experience: We've been around the block and we're not incapable of research and understanding as required.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very experienced.

Character Type Preferred: We have the templates\conjoined backstories for a Wizard and a Bard ready to go, but I'm flexible between Paladin, Wizard, Cleric, and Fighter.
    About us: We're both blue-collar adults working 9-5's, etc. We're both heavily interested in the story and RP side of RolePlaying Games, you will find us insightful, thoughtful and caring in concerns of being in character, thinking in character and trying to make it as realistic as feasible in those regards. I introduced my friend to D&D years ago now when we were coworkers. We've looked into a couple of game systems with a focus on science fiction, from Shadowrun to Ultramodern to Mass Effect D20. I have a great deal of experience in 1st, 2nd, 3rd/.5 and 5E D&D, as well as Pathfinder, Vampire: The Masquerade, etc.

Most recently I'm DMing a bog-standard 5E campaign for a group on Monday's as well as a PbP Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

TL;DR: We'll show up every week on time and be responsible individuals who seek to contribute to your game.
    Player of DnD since 1988, DM since 2000. Exploratory experience in Shadowrun 1st/2nd Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade, Pathfinder and others.
    Ultimate license(FG)

Currently DMing:
    DnD 5E, Hoard of the Dragon Queen, PbP
    Upcoming:
    DnD 5E, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Fantasy Grounds
    Work in Progress:
    DnD 5E, Untitled Mass Effect campaign, Fantasy Grounds
    DnD 5E, Untitled World of Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King campaign, Fantasy Grounds

Live in EST but can do Wednesday Nights.

I too prefer 5e. Have played (Basic, 2nd, 3.5 and 5). No experience on FG as a player but I think I understand the mechanics. I can play anything the party needs, though I don't play evil characters. Let me know if this might work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirikal View Post
    FG License: Both are Ultimate
    Time Zone: AST (PST)
    Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays and Fridays available, 6 pm-10 pm PST, weekly preferred.
    Term: Looking for a long term campaign, or series of one-shots with the same characters.
    Voice: We can both use voice chat for gaming, but prefer text for in-game interaction 'cause, immersion and the fact we're not trained voice actors.

Game System Preferred: We're open on the system, but would prefer 5E for its emphasis on role-play over mechanics.
    Game System Experience: We've been around the block and we're not incapable of research and understanding as required.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very experienced.

Character Type Preferred: We have the templates\conjoined backstories for a Wizard and a Bard ready to go, but I'm flexible between Paladin, Wizard, Cleric, and Fighter.
    About us: We're both blue-collar adults working 9-5's, etc. We're both heavily interested in the story and RP side of RolePlaying Games, you will find us insightful, thoughtful and caring in concerns of being in character, thinking in character and trying to make it as realistic as feasible in those regards. I introduced my friend to D&D years ago now when we were coworkers. We've looked into a couple of game systems with a focus on science fiction, from Shadowrun to Ultramodern to Mass Effect D20. I have a great deal of experience in 1st, 2nd, 3rd/.5 and 5E D&D, as well as Pathfinder, Vampire: The Masquerade, etc.

Most recently I'm DMing a bog-standard 5E campaign for a group on Monday's as well as a PbP Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

TL;DR: We'll show up every week on time and be responsible individuals who seek to contribute to your game.
    Im looking to dm a 5e game wensday night at 10pm CST. You are welcome to join.

LFG 2 Players...

Quote Originally Posted by benadic View Post
    Im looking to dm a 5e game wensday night at 10pm CST. You are welcome to join.

Please count me in as interested in in joining your campaign. Let me know what I need to do.

Thread Information