5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Mess with layers and objects

Greetings.

If this matter has already been discussed here, I apologize.
    I made this empty dungeon map and layered some assets. However, after saving, closing the FGU and reopening it, the layers with the objects are almost entirely together at a single point. Even if I lock the layers or the entire map. Is there any way to fix this or is it better not to use this feature for now? My computer runs on Windows 10 Professional.

Before
    After

Govanon, você usou alguma extensão para lidar com essas camadas ou está usando o FGU sem nenhuma extensão, tentou realizar o mesmo teste sem nenhuma extensão?
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 13th, 2020 at 18:02. Reason: Redacted surname

@Govanon,

How did you add and adjust the different objects in your view?
    Can you send us a copy of your campaign folder zipped up to look at?
    (Can post here, or send to [email protected])

Thanks,
    JPG

I ended up deleting the layers, but I can reproduce the error to show you. Sending in a few minutes. Thanks!

Sent by e-mail. If I'm doing something wrong, tell me!
    Last edited by Govanon; February 10th, 2020 at 05:39.

@Govanon,

We need to somehow get a copy of a campaign where the issue is ready to happen, but has not happened yet.

Are you able to recreate this every time? If so, can you create the image and exit without triggering the issue; and send us the campaign folder.

We are only able to see the after-effects right now, and we're not sure what the cause is.

Thanks,
    JPG

Resent by email, before closing FGU.

Thanks!

Update:
    I opened another campaign and put the same map, with characters made from scratch. The same problem happens. I decided to layer the objects a little at a time, save, reopen, for a little more until complete. The problem did not occur.

Govanon, você chegou a travar estes objetos que você inseriu no mapa e verificou se o problema persiste?
    Este problema acontece com os objetos vindos do kick starter?
    Last edited by ddavison; February 13th, 2020 at 13:40. Reason: Redacted surname

Blog Entries
    This was addressed in yesterday's update. Data serialization was using the local culture info, rather than formatting as US English. Brazilian Portuguese uses commas, whereas US English uses periods, to signify decimal points. The latest build should load and save data properly, regardless of the user's local settings. Thanks to Govanon for providing all the necessary information to identify and fix this issue.

Glad to have helped! I realized yesterday that the weight of the equipment is a strange weight, an apple weighs 10 times more than normal! Was the problem fixed in the last update?

Thread Information