FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    In that case, I will probably bring a 1st level Solarian. Always a good idea to keep the low-level characters safe and to keep the skill challenges easy (unless someone vehemently wants high tier, then I'll look for a different character).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

The server is up.

Chronicle drafts sent.

Ugh - sorry everyone. I confused the day. I didn't look closely at the UTC time and thought it was the Sunday/6AM US time (instead of today). I will make sure I don't do that again. Hope it was a fun game.

As 2-13 can currently be reported on the OSP site but not on the Paizo OP page itself, it might still take a bit of time to show up on the Paizo OP page.

Any preferences between 1. SAT 1st 6.30 PM UTC and SUN 2nd 1.30 PM UTC as well as 2. #1-39 The Herald's War (7-10) and #2-16: A Scoured Home (5-8)?

(Edit: I have a slight preference for 1-39 as 2-16 is only scheduled to be released on the 29th if things go well but either works for me.)
    Last edited by stephan_; January 24th, 2020 at 22:32.

SAT 1st 6.30 PM UTC and #2-16: A Scoured Home (5-8) would be my preference!
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Unfortunately I do not have a character over 4 yet.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

I would prefer "A Scoured Home". I already played "The Herald's War" and I believe I currently have no replay available for it.
    Both days work for me, so no preference there.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information