DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #1-33: Data Breach SAT January 25th @ 10 AM GMT

Tier 3-6. As I have been specifically asked for a scenario to play a 5th level character in, you are encouraged to bring characters for subtier 5-6, but don't feel forced to do so.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game.
    Unfortunately, I can't do a later start time that day, as I have another game in the evening.

About the scenario:

Following up on previous intelligence about a broad conspiracy against the Society, the PCs undertake a daring raid against a fortified complex near a city within the Pact Worlds. With only a limited amount of time to breach the site and retrieve valuable data before an automated system scrubs the files, the PCs need to use all their skills in order to complete this mission in a race against the clock.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and either Teamspeak or Discord, depending on player preferences.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, please send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want play. If you don't have a digital version of your last chronicle sheet, just fill out all the necessary information on your character's Society tab after the game. Please note that I will also need to know your character's current reputation with the Dataphiles faction, regardless of which faction boon you'll actually slot.

Please either send me your character's xml file or upload/build the character before the game. If you need extra time to do so, please let me know so I can have the server up on time. I'f you'd like to play a pregenerated character, please either provide an xml file or let me know in advance so I can create the character.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias can be found in the game calendar.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I would like to play with Maya, a level 3 soldier/level 1 operative (CL 4).

She has no reputation with the Dataphiles faction yet. She's currently championing the Acquisitives.

She's bringing along a hireling (a pair of brenneri envoys) who helps her out with bluffing, diplomacy, and intimidation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mizinamo; January 22nd, 2020 at 20:00.

Jason Steel Level 5 sharpshooter soldier
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Sorry math fail. A bit too early/late a start.
    Last edited by xazil; January 22nd, 2020 at 20:23.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Dyzx/4 - I could have sworn I hit the discussion thread link...but I was also on my phone.

@Malkavian_Andi Can you have the server up @ 9 PM GMT tonight?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Since we're only three so far, I assume we'll have a level-4 pregen joining us.

Does anyone have any preferences for class? Maya is hopeless at computers and engineering, so perhaps Quig, the Mechanic?

You will definitely need some kind of Computers and Engineering, either on a character, on a hireling, or in this case on a pregen. The scenario actually recommends slotting a hireling with bonuses to Computers and Engineering if no PC has those skills.
    Quig is an obvious choice when going for Computers and Engineering. Raja, the technomancer, has good bonuses in those skills as well.

And sure, I can have the server up.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Dyzx: +9 on Engineering, +2 on Computers; +18 Engineering to identify; +13 Engineering to disable traps.

Raia: Computers +14; Engineering +11;
    Quiq: Computers +11; Engineering +13
    Iseph: Computers +10; Engineering +10;

Depending the specific skill use, Dyzx may be helpful. But, Raia is probably a good choice.

...and just confirming that I know this game is 2AM Pacific on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    ...and just confirming that I know this game is 2AM Pacific on Saturday.
    As faras I can see, that should be correct.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information