Starfinder Playlist

HeroForge Kickstarter

Hi,

This might interest some of you out there. I just got informed of a Hero Forge kickstarter that is featuring colored custom mini's (no paint!) In addition they are offering a colored Token Maker for the same custom mini's.

Enjoy!

Hero Forge Kickstarter

FG is even featured (though not named) in the video and screenshots when they talk about the token maker!

I love Hero Forge! Greek and Roman sculpture and painting inspire their artwork and models. Their clothing options draw from Renaissance motifs as well as influences from the Ming dynasty and Samurai culture. Hero Forge creates inspired assets.

I'd love to see WotC reward Sky Castle Studios with a license agreement similar to the one enjoyed by SmiteWorks. Ideally, a WotC license would give Hero Forge the right to create, have ownership of, and sell digital prints and miniatures of D&D-specific monsters like the beholder. I think that if Hero Forge were to get a WotC license, they might be amenable to extending their permissions to creators on DMs Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthGiantbane View Post
    Hi,

This might interest some of you out there. I just got informed of a Hero Forge kickstarter that is featuring colored custom mini's (no paint!) In addition they are offering a colored Token Maker for the same custom mini's.

Enjoy!

Hero Forge Kickstarter
    I have created hundreds of "tokens" using hero forge in that last month or so. I don't like their token maker since you can't hide the ring (that I have found). I use portait, hide base (unless making fig w/ base), remove background, top view and zoom till large as possible then save and download. I then use the awesome free "TokenTool" by RPTools to make my token. Soo nice, and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisinfinger View Post
    I have created hundreds of "tokens" using hero forge in that last month or so. I don't like their token maker since you can't hide the ring (that I have found). I use portait, hide base (unless making fig w/ base), remove background, top view and zoom till large as possible then save and download. I then use the awesome free "TokenTool" by RPTools to make my token. Soo nice, and quick.
    I didn't think of that. That's actually a great idea.

Thread Information