Thread: Themes for PF2

Themes for PF2

Someone have more themes to add in PF2 module?

Blog Entries
    Hi guys,

Have either of you thought about creating a theme and sharing it back here for others?

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi guys,

Have either of you thought about creating a theme and sharing it back here for others?
    Don't know how...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Don't know how...
    Ignore the choices of imagery - they were what was supplied to me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jve_-QSoRCI

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I have created my own theme using stuff from the Pathfinder 1st and Starfinder rulesets. I think I wouldn't be allowed to share it because of copyrights.

01.jpg
    02.jpg

yep as easy as that (well it woulda taken at least some work)
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt at the stake as changelings in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

Honestly, my favorite one is the simple gray theme.
    greytheme.jpg

My main problem when current themes is when I stretch it across two monitors and increase the scale so I can fit more stuff on. The Font becomes WAYYYyyy too small.
    My theme start just from me making a bigger font, (12pt used Kindle Bookerly font too) and it just snowballed.

NOTE the font size
    Theme
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt at the stake as changelings in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Honestly, my favorite one is the simple gray theme.
    greytheme.jpg

ah man, vou pegar contigo no facebook esse tema kkk.

Thread Information