5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 86 of 93 First ... 36768485868788 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    I don't know if these have already been mentioned, but:

1) in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, > Warlock class > The Fathomless patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Genie expanded spell list instead

2) in 5E Unearthed Arcana module > Warlock class > The Lurker in the Deep patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Undead expanded spell list instead

3) in 5E Unearthed Arcana module > Warlock class > The Noble Genie patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Undead expanded spell list instead

4) in 5E Unearthed Arcana module > Warlock class > The Genie patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Undead expanded spell list instead

Yeah, my party loves warlocks.
    The first has already been fixed. See above. I'll add the UA bits to my list and update next time there's a new article. Thanks for the reports.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Monster Manual
    Winged Kobold
    The dagger should also has a ranged attack component.

PHB > Races > Half-Elf > Traits
    The Darkvision trait has a typo, emphasized below:
    Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. Yon can see...
    PHB > Races > Tiefling > Traits
    The Darkvision trait has a typo and an extra "the", emphasized below:
    Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior visionin the dark and dim conditions...

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Monster Manual
    Winged Kobold
    The dagger should also has a ranged attack component.
    The FG module reflects what's in the PDF that I have from WotC; It would appear that the dagger doesn't have a ranged option.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    PHB > Races > Half-Elf > Traits
    The Darkvision trait has a typo, emphasized below:

PHB > Races > Tiefling > Traits
    The Darkvision trait has a typo and an extra "the", emphasized below:
    I'm not seeing anything wrong with the elf one, but I've noted the Tiefling one for correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing anything wrong with the elf one, but I've noted the Tiefling one for correction.
    The half-elf has "Yon" instead of "You"

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    The half-elf has "Yon" instead of "You"
    Haha, so it does. I read what I wanted to see both in your post and in the module. I'll add it to the list.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

This module should have "D&D" appended to the front so that it can be in the same format as all the other modules. It'll make it more "findable" in Data Module Activation by scrolling, plus it would be in with the rest of the modules.

P.S. When I first uploaded the module, I was looking for "D&D Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden" and I couldn't find it until I scrolled all the way to the bottom.

Suggestion: Add a sorting routine for Data Module Activation by publishing date, and by world. I say by world because that would put all similar worlds in one block. Examples: All Forgotten Realms modules in one block, all Eberron modules in one block, etc. (I'm not sure if this suggestion is appropriate here or in the wish list.)

Auril was fixed in her second form.. just wanted to say thank you.. and I love FGU much better than roll 20 and the others Ive played on.. my opinion anyways.. cant wait for a ping and ligthing for darkvision and torch vision in darkness..

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

This module should have "D&D" appended to the front so that it can be in the same format as all the other modules. It'll make it more "findable" in Data Module Activation by scrolling, plus it would be in with the rest of the modules.

P.S. When I first uploaded the module, I was looking for "D&D Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden" and I couldn't find it until I scrolled all the way to the bottom.

Suggestion: Add a sorting routine for Data Module Activation by publishing date, and by world. I say by world because that would put all similar worlds in one block. Examples: All Forgotten Realms modules in one block, all Eberron modules in one block, etc. (I'm not sure if this suggestion is appropriate here or in the wish list.)
    Pushed for Tuesday update to have title updated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information