Page 16 of 39 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
  1. #151
    Gotcha. I guess I got used to having all the bonus XP pre-entered in Story from when I was DMing Pathfinder. Not that simple in 5e.

    I did find a real 5e module issue which is that Ripplebark is incorrectly entered as Ripperbark in the 5e Out of the Abyss module Items.

  2. #152
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,249
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Gotcha. I guess I got used to having all the bonus XP pre-entered in Story from when I was DMing Pathfinder. Not that simple in 5e.

    I did find a real 5e module issue which is that Ripplebark is incorrectly entered as Ripperbark in the 5e Out of the Abyss module Items.
    That's an intentional error just to make sure everyone was paying attention

    Clearly they weren't since that module must be 4 years old or more. I've noted it for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  3. #153
    Danoths Visor is missing from the item list in the explorers guide to wildemount, but still appears in the reference manual

  4. #154
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,249
    Cheers, I'll let the developer know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by calexus View Post
    Danoths Visor is missing from the item list in the explorers guide to wildemount, but still appears in the reference manual
    Hi, I fixed the issue and it should be pushed in the next release.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

    Timezone: US Pacific Time
    Ultimate License Holder

  6. #156
    I was looking at Maximilian's Earthen Grasp in XGE. The spell does not have the duration in the description. It should read Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute. There also appears to be a typo in the word spell's at the end of the first paragraph (see pic.) Finally, I was wondering, shouldn't the concentration effect (c) be present in the restrained effect of the spell?

    EarthenGrasp.png

    Thank you for all your hard work on these books and adventures! Being able to drag and drop this stuff saves so much time.

  7. #157
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,249
    Quote Originally Posted by jstgtpaid View Post
    I was looking at Maximilian's Earthen Grasp in XGE. The spell does not have the duration in the description. It should read Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute. There also appears to be a typo in the word spell's at the end of the first paragraph (see pic.) Finally, I was wondering, shouldn't the concentration effect (c) be present in the restrained effect of the spell?



    Thank you for all your hard work on these books and adventures! Being able to drag and drop this stuff saves so much time.
    Looks ok in my copy. Has the spell been edited? Look to see whether there is a book and pen icon to the right of the spell in the spell list. If there is right click and select revert changes. If that isn't the issue find the vault folder in FG Data and delete the file WOTC5EXTGE.dat and then update FG.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  8. #158
    You are absolutely right. I used a tool to import my characters from my dndbeyond account and I guess that it must have brought that information. I deleted the spell and copied it over from the book and it looks flawless.

    Thanks for taking the time to check and describe a solution.

  9. #159
    Explorer's Guide to Wildemount

    In the magic item "Hide of the Feral Guardian" it says you can transform into a Cave Bear, using the statistics of a Polar Bear. However the NPC linked in the Item Description as well as in the NPC list is still called a Polar Bear. It should be named Cave Bear.

  10. #160
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Explorer's Guide to Wildemount

    In the magic item "Hide of the Feral Guardian" it says you can transform into a Cave Bear, using the statistics of a Polar Bear. However the NPC linked in the Item Description as well as in the NPC list is still called a Polar Bear. It should be named Cave Bear.
    I'll alert the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMsGuild Classic

Log in

Log in