5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 93 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoWWW View Post
    Zacchaeus: Thank you for your answer. I thought when I attack with melee attack, FG calculates the crit automatically. Now I see I must hold down the shift key. No big deal. I have two more questions, if I may: 1) Is there similar key for disadvantage? 2) If my ally is dying, is there a procedure how I can make a Medicine check and automatically stabilize him if I succeed with result 10 or more?
    No there's no key for disadvantage other than clicking the DIS button (assuming that the target doesn't have an effect on them such as prone which automatically grants disadvantage). For the stabilize you'd want to have an effect in the actions tab (stable) and apply that to the companion.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

My export module window is broken. It comes up with constant errors and won't let me export. No extensions running. This is a brand-new issue for me as of last update.

Errors are as follows (and all appear at once. When cleared, they re-appear any time the window is interacted with. There is no export button, either):

Ruleset Error: window: Control(button_export) anchoring to an undefined control (buttonanchor) in windowclass (export)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(button_export) anchoring to an undefined control (buttonanchor) in windowclass (export)
    Script Error: [string "export_table_generator.lua"]:7: attempt to index field 'list_iedit' (a nil value)

The Sword(s) of Life Stealing has the old description. An erratum for the newest printings changed the extra damage from 3d6 to 10 necrotic damage. Consequently, the gain in temporary hit points has been set to a fixed value of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by FilippoC View Post
    The Sword(s) of Life Stealing has the old description. An erratum for the newest printings changed the extra damage from 3d6 to 10 necrotic damage. Consequently, the gain in temporary hit points has been set to a fixed value of 10.
    Can you point to the official errata please; the only one I can find has already been included in the module and there's nothing in that about this weapon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    My export module window is broken. It comes up with constant errors and won't let me export. No extensions running. This is a brand-new issue for me as of last update.

Errors are as follows (and all appear at once. When cleared, they re-appear any time the window is interacted with. There is no export button, either):

Script Error: [string "export_table_generator.lua"]:7: attempt to index field 'list_iedit' (a nil value)
    Posting once in the House of Healing was sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Can you point to the official errata please; the only one I can find has already been included in the module and there's nothing in that about this weapon.
    I know that there is no mention of this in the latest Errata document. D&D Beyond has the same issue. Still, it is indeed appearing in the new printings:

DMG - printing.png

SwordOfLifeStealing.png

Quote Originally Posted by FilippoC View Post
    I know that there is no mention of this in the latest Errata document. D&D Beyond has the same issue. Still, it is indeed appearing in the new printings:
    Ok, I'll wait for the new errata and update everything at once when it comes out (I assume it will come out at some point). I'll take a note however just in case it doesn't within a reasonable time span.

Descent into Avernus. The Flesh Warping table entry 16-20 appears inside the text of roll 11-15

Screenshot_2.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Descent into Avernus. The Flesh Warping table entry 16-20 appears inside the text of roll 11-15
    Oops. Noted, thanks.

Thread Information