STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 93 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wire View Post
    In Aqc Inc Adventures:
    - Many encounters are missing tokens : Dock Ward, The Mystic, The mystic 2, Tentacle, A Detour to Neverwinter, The Tortured Tortle Mutiny, Secret Basement, etc.
    - Some encounters have no CR/XP calculated for them or it is wrong probably because it wasn't refreshed after encounter creation.

Unity:
    - The apostrophe (') is sometimes showing as a little square, e.g. In story "The Fissure" in setence "Various thieves’ ..."

In Acq Inc story "Decisionist" the text for Absentee ballot is still missing. "ABSENTEE BALLOT: Starting at rank 2, if a member of your franchise party is absent, you gain their vote and can decide quite confidently how they would have voted. In addition. if a vote is ever taken while you are absent, you can call for a recount and add your two votes to the final voting result. "
    Fixed in next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

All Explorer's Guide to Wildemount issues reported above are fixed. While most will come out in tomorrow's update, the ones replacing generic NPCs with named ones will likely not be out until the following release due to timing. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

A few minor things from the first part of the Lost Mine of Phandelver module.

Pre-generated Characters:
    • Hill Dwarf (Soldier) Cleric
      • Missing 'Disciple of Life' on the Abilities tab
      • Missing Darkvision 60 under Senses on the main tab
    • High Elf (Acolyte) Wizard
      • Missing Darkvision 60 under Senses on the main tab
    • All
      • Armor and/or shields are not marked as equipped on inventory tab. All AC calculations are correct though.

Encounter: P1-04.06. Goblin Den - one of the goblins is not placed on the map

Typos:
    • Quest: Meet me in Phandalin - "gone on ahead with A warrior" - 'A' should be lowercase.
    • P1-02 Goblin Arrows: '"take care of business' text in the story entry is missing a closing end quote.

Thanks Ecks, I'll add these to my list. As regards the Pergenerated characters I'm not sure I'm going to be able to fix that easily. I might have to think about a different approach to those.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The option "Chat: Show Portaits" seems to be missing from the options menu. :/

fgoptions.png

I hate how the chat looks with portraits mixed in there, so this is a major bummer for me.

It's supposed to be right there just above "Show roll totals", but seems to have vanished. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Options)

Quote Originally Posted by Unahim View Post
    The option "Chat: Show Portaits" seems to be missing from the options menu. :/

I hate how the chat looks with portraits mixed in there, so this is a major bummer for me.

It's supposed to be right there just above "Show roll totals", but seems to have vanished. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Options)
    That must have been deprecated at some point and i didn't notice. I'll update the wiki. Thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah, that's disappointing, thanks for the fast reply though.

A few more minor issues from the Lost Mines of Phandelver module. Mostly just typos or formatting issues.

Story Entries
    P0-01 Conversion Notes - text contains "&" instead of just "&"

P0-10 Appendix A: Magic Items
    The Item Attunement section incorrectly stats it takes 10 minutes to attune or end attunement to a magic item. It should require a short rest. Perhaps this story entry is from an earlier version of the adventure - the physical copy of the adventure has a single section here titled "Using a Magic Item" in Appendix A. This looks to be correct in the Reference Manual.

P0-11 Appendix B: Monsters
    • Formatting: "Abberations." should be bold to match other creature types in the list.
    • "Squeezing into a Smaller Space" section isn't quite correct. It says that a creature's speed is halved when squeezing into a smaller space, but it should read that a creature must spend 1 extra foot for every foot it moves there. The text here might've been from an earlier version of the rules? The paragraph from the physical copy is worded a bit differently. Note the Reference Manual is using the same terminology as the story entry.

Typo: P2-05. Stonehill Inn: Elsa's chat box says "Doran", should be "Daran". This typo is also in the Reference Manual entry for Stonehill Inn.
    Typo: P2-07.08. Crevasse: "What the Rcdbrands Know", should be Redbrands"
    Typo: P3-02 The Spider's Web: There is a missing space after the period in "in this section.Depending on" (also in Reference Manual: Part 3: The Spider's Web)

P3-03 Triboar Trail
    • Typo: "Conyherry" should be "Conyberry" (also in Reference Manual: Part 3 -> Triboar Trail)
    • Typo: Extraneous comma in "and a little bit, of foraging" (also in Reference Manual: Part 3 -> Triboar Trail)
    • Typo: Extraneous comma in "so that, you know which" (also in Reference Manual: Part 3 -> Wilderness Encounters)
    • Under "Wilderness Encounters" - the paragraph for Ghouls is not on its own line (it is instead combined with the Goblin entry above). It should be bold and italic to match the other encounters.
    • Typo: The Ghouls paragraph ends with a comma instead of a period: "for living flesh," (also in Reference Manual: Part 3 -> Wilderness Encounters)

Typo: P3-06.04. Druid's Watch: "When Reidoth visits Thundertrec" should be "Thundertree". (also in the Reference Manual: Part 3 -> Druid's Watch)

Thanks ecks; I suspect that you are correct that when LMoP was published those were the rules. WotC have never published any errata for LMoP that I'm aware of but I'll fix those that you mentioned to bring it into line with the current rules.

Dragon of Icespire Peak:

Player map of Icespire hold has right-hand side trimmed off. Occurs in both classic and FGU.

Overlaid comparison of DM and player map attached.

icespire.JPG

Thread Information