Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    I noticed a few issues with the Eberon add on.

    I also have the Unearthed Arcana module loaded. Artificer from Eberon does not show in classes as from Eberron. Only the Unearthed Arcana one shows.

    With the races (Shifter, Changling and Warforged) the source tags are reversed. The older UA entry is tagged as Eberrons and the reverse. I have the hardcopy so I was able to make sure the text from the book is what showed up as UA content.

    The Artificer seemed to be the older UA info as there was a fourth subclass listed that gut cut from the Eberron book so I assume I am correct that no Eberron tagged entry under class for Artificer is showing.

  2. #22
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,662
    Quote Originally Posted by DWainio View Post
    I noticed a few issues with the Eberon add on.

    I also have the Unearthed Arcana module loaded. Artificer from Eberon does not show in classes as from Eberron. Only the Unearthed Arcana one shows.

    With the races (Shifter, Changling and Warforged) the source tags are reversed. The older UA entry is tagged as Eberrons and the reverse. I have the hardcopy so I was able to make sure the text from the book is what showed up as UA content.

    The Artificer seemed to be the older UA info as there was a fourth subclass listed that gut cut from the Eberron book so I assume I am correct that no Eberron tagged entry under class for Artificer is showing.
    I'm not sure what you mean. Unearthed Arcana is playtest material and once something is included in an official source book the UA material is obsolete, and it is likely that things will have changed between the UA article's publication and the official book.

    Artificer is in the Eberron, Rising from the Last War book but not in the Wayfarer's Guide to Eberron (which may be what you are talking about).

    As regards the races I am not sure what you mean by source tags. All three races appear in UA and then in Wayfarer's Guide and also in Eberron Rising From the Last war. I have not compared the content of all three but I assume that there have been changes along the way. The definitive one will be the last book published (Last War).

    If this doesn't answer your questions can you let me have more details please.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  3. #23
    Curse of Strahd

    I have no doubts you already know about this one. "Map - Yester Hill" the battlemap isn't to scale. Each square is supposed to be 50 feet but the battlemap is sized as if it is 5ft a square. But man that would be a huge map then, so I have no idea what can actually be "fixed" about it. The encounters are put on the map, but they aren't accurate due to the map not being to scale.

  4. #24
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Curse of Strahd

    I have no doubts you already know about this one. "Map - Yester Hill" the battlemap isn't to scale. Each square is supposed to be 50 feet but the battlemap is sized as if it is 5ft a square. But man that would be a huge map then, so I have no idea what can actually be "fixed" about it. The encounters are put on the map, but they aren't accurate due to the map not being to scale.


    And there is at least one more like it. Originally there were no encounters placed and the map didn't have a grid. But I put one on and placed the encounters since I thought that was better than nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  5. #25
    Welp. I was just looking at the map since I am using it for a homebrew campaign. That's what I get haha.

    Funny enough I have another thing for Curse of Strahd. For the Babbling Druid NPC, it has the "Action Gulthias Staff". This is fine, minus the fact it regains HP equal to the damage dealt. It should only be able to do it to a max of 10 times. This is because the Staff has a max of 10 charges. Also, the Shillelagh attack it has using the Gulthias Staff should also be able to do the HP restore. It does mention higher in the sheet with the Vampiric Strike trait that it requires charges but the action reads as if it always happens.

  6. #26
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Welp. I was just looking at the map since I am using it for a homebrew campaign. That's what I get haha.

    Funny enough I have another thing for Curse of Strahd. For the Babbling Druid NPC, it has the "Action Gulthias Staff". This is fine, minus the fact it regains HP equal to the damage dealt. It should only be able to do it to a max of 10 times. This is because the Staff has a max of 10 charges. Also, the Shillelagh attack it has using the Gulthias Staff should also be able to do the HP restore. It does mention higher in the sheet with the Vampiric Strike trait that it requires charges but the action reads as if it always happens.
    There is no wording which would create a heal effect based on damage. There’s also no way for an NPC to have a limit on an item use. It’s also unlikely that an NPC will last 10 rounds
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in