FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 93 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not everything will accept formatted text so it all depends on where you are trying. It will certainly work on a story entry for example. If you aren't seeing this then I'm not sure what that issue might be.
    I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Players Handbook

In the Reference Manual, Chapter 5, under "Food, Drink, and Lodging" it says the costs of various things on the sides. While most of those items you can't bring with you, adding the item "Wine, Fine (bottle)" may be worth it to the Equipment section of the module. It may just be my players but I always find them wanting to buy a few bottles to bring with them on the road to store in their Bag of Holding.

Explorer's Guide to Wildemount

All of the ones below can be found in the Reference Manual

In the "Menagerie Coast (O-P). under Othermoor there is a section called "Herbs of Othemoor". Those have 4 mundane items that have various effects. The Muroosa Balm should have 2 versions. A 1GP one for sunburn, and a 100GP one for the resistance against fire damage one.

... (snipping to shorten response thread)

Some of these I listed I know are pushing it for if they are "missing" but I listed them just in case.
    The fixes you suggested for the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount seemed reasonable enough so I implemented all of them (with one exception) ... see notes below.

* Theki Root (one of the herbs of the Othemoor) is listed as theki Root. This is due to an issue with the developer tools used to convert the item. I have reported this but honestly, it's not a huge deal and not as important as implementing Unity. This will likely be fixed in the future when time allows but for now I am mentioning it so it is known that it was on purpose.

* The Skyship is not implemented due to a similar issue with the development tools. A category of Airborne Vehicles will need to be added before the tools will allow it to be added. It can be added as a Waterborne Vehicle but that didn't make sense. This is put on hold until the fix happens.

* I created an item called Undermaw Flesh. As far as a non-ID name, that will have to be added by a DM when he/she adds it. I did create a feat called "Template: Wormkin". This will allow A DM to give this to a player should he/she eat the flesh and fail the save.

* I added the Moorbounder as a mount. There was no max weight listed but I put its max the same as a warhorse as its strength is the same as a warhorse. DMs can change this if they choose, but this was a reasonable assumption.

Two other things I did which weren't part of this list:

* I moved the Supernatural Gift: Hollow One from an equipment item to a feat. In adventure modules, supernatural gifts are equipment items that DMs can give the players. In this case, while still a DM call, it is more closely related to a player option. Making it a feat made it cleaner to track in this case. I also added to the player's version of the module so the can see it and have access should they have permission from their DM to use it.

* I added the Feolinn and Kamdorah wines to the equipment list. This is a deviation from the PHB. While I agree with Zacchaeus that the wine in the PHB is more for taverns (and thus justifies not adding it as a player carry item), the wines specifically called out in Wildemount do have quests based on some of them. I also foresee the potential for adventurers to purchase a bunch of a particular wine to re-sell or deliver as part of quests to another region. For these reasons, creating equipment items for the wines made sense.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    The fixes you suggested for the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount seemed reasonable enough so I implemented all of them (with one exception) ... see notes below.

* I added the Feolinn and Kamdorah wines to the equipment list. This is a deviation from the PHB. While I agree with Zacchaeus that the wine in the PHB is more for taverns (and thus justifies not adding it as a player carry item), the wines specifically called out in Wildemount do have quests based on some of them. I also foresee the potential for adventurers to purchase a bunch of a particular wine to re-sell or deliver as part of quests to another region. For these reasons, creating equipment items for the wines made sense.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Funny thing, I deleted those in an edit.

In regards to the Hallowed One being moved to feat, will there be text saying in the description it's labeled as a Feat for tracking purposes and not an actual Feat? Otherwise Players who don't know any better may use it unintentionally. It's a hard call to make regardless simply due to some FG limitations.

It is labeled as "Supernatural Gift: Hollow One" as its name. That should make it pretty clear it's not a feat. Same with the "Template: Wormkin" (though this one isn't in the player version). I purposefully put the "Supernatural Gift: " and "Template: " in front of the name to label them as what they were, instead of a typical feat.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

A few typos from Lost Mines of Phandelver:

• Typo: Reference Manual -> Part 2: Phandalin -> Alderleaf Farm: In the first paragraph - "and is wilting to let" - "wilting" should be "willing".
    • Typo: Story: P2-05.Stonehill Inn: Box text says "newly built roadhose" - "roadhose" should be "roadhouse"
    • Typo: Story: P2-05.Stonehill Inn: In the first paragraph after the boxed text: "persuade a farmer such as Doran" - "Doran" should be "Daran".
    • Typo: Story: P2-07.09.Guard Barracks: In "Mask wears the eye patch" - "Mask" should be "Mosk"
    • Typo: Pre-generated Character -> Halfling Rogue Criminal: The bond on the Notes tab says "Alderlead", should be "Alderleaf".
    • Item: Lightbringer - the Properties field includes "-,"
    • In the Items group "Magic Items: D&D Lost Mine of Phandelver", the various spell scrolls have interesting costs associated with them (e.g. 26gp, 224gp). Should these costs be the typical ranges used for other magic items (Common 50-100gp, Uncommon 101-500gp, etc)?

Note, I've been reporting these typos as I find them, but if it is preferable I could wait and make one post after I've run through the entire module.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can add one yourself. I don't know what the cost or weight might be and so I'm reluctant to start making things up. That kind of thing causes controversy you know. People like astromath and Paperclipkiller would be on my case if I got it wrong
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    We don't have a Tescos here so I'll take your word on that haha. Wine is definitely more expensive in D&D then in a grocer.

Also I just found the weight. It would be 2lbs as that's how much a Bottle is when full. I didn't realize that when making the post. I'll still continue just using what I made regardless but there's your weight and cost :P That's what I get for making posts super early/late. I'll miss stuff haha.
    Why not just simply buy waterskins and reflavor them as wineskins and redo the pricing of the wine to fit the wineskin. IOW, you would have wineskin (full, x wine) x gp, wineskin (full, y wine) y gp, etc. The beauty of using wineskins is that they are easily refillable, where bottles are not (at least without the proper tool and training in that tool).

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    A few typos from Lost Mines of Phandelver:

• Typo: Reference Manual -> Part 2: Phandalin -> Alderleaf Farm: In the first paragraph - "and is wilting to let" - "wilting" should be "willing".
    • Typo: Story: P2-05.Stonehill Inn: Box text says "newly built roadhose" - "roadhose" should be "roadhouse"
    • Typo: Story: P2-05.Stonehill Inn: In the first paragraph after the boxed text: "persuade a farmer such as Doran" - "Doran" should be "Daran".
    • Typo: Story: P2-07.09.Guard Barracks: In "Mask wears the eye patch" - "Mask" should be "Mosk"
    • Typo: Pre-generated Character -> Halfling Rogue Criminal: The bond on the Notes tab says "Alderlead", should be "Alderleaf".
    • Item: Lightbringer - the Properties field includes "-,"
    • In the Items group "Magic Items: D&D Lost Mine of Phandelver", the various spell scrolls have interesting costs associated with them (e.g. 26gp, 224gp). Should these costs be the typical ranges used for other magic items (Common 50-100gp, Uncommon 101-500gp, etc)?

Note, I've been reporting these typos as I find them, but if it is preferable I could wait and make one post after I've run through the entire module.
    You can post in any format you like. I've got another project that will keep me busy for a while so I won't be able to get around to these any time soon. See this post for an explanation for the Magic Item prices https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post454884
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Curse of Strahd

Parcel "13.01.x40 Pile 3" needs 75 bottles added to it.

Parcel "13.01.X40 Pile 5" has the item "Marble Vase" in it. The weight for it should be 100lbs, not 150lbs.

Parcel "13.01.X40 Pile 6" has the item "Gold Coin". The item description says nothing about how they are wooden coins and instead says it is "A fine gold coin"

The description for each of these parcels can be found in Story "13.01.X40 X40. Sealed Treasury".

Volo's Guide to Monsters

In the "Other" tab of the NPC entry for both the "Orc Blade of Ilneval" and "Orc Claw of Luthic" link to the same image which, when opened, is named "Blade-of-Ilneval". Based on the text in Volo's, I believe this image is actually an Orc Claw of Luthic (reading the "Orc Claw" entry in Volo's -- it talks about long claws, which the image certainly has -- the "Orc Blade" entry doesn't mention claws.)

Here are the changes I believe may be needed, if my above guesses are right:
    * change the name of the image from "Blade-of-Ilneval" to "Orc Claw of Luthic" (or similar)
    * remove the image link from the "Other" tab from the Orc Blade of Ilneval NPC entry
    * potentially change / remove the 'Orc Claw' token image from the Orc Blade of Ilneval NPC entry
    Last edited by BrettM; April 11th, 2020 at 22:59.

Thread Information