5E Character Create Playlist
Page 69 of 93 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    If I did not have the book, I wouldn't have known that the trial tracker existed. I wouldn't have known how to track the trials correctly. Maybe adding the image to the DM side of RotF under References, that would help. If there was some way of adding it to the DM notes window, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post

06.24.00 G15. Tests of the Frostmaiden
    It's not missing, as the image wouldn't help. Without a way to edit the map with text, its not useful and is just a list to track the successes of the trials. A story record with a table would work much better in tracking the successes. As it's a GM tool, there are other ways to approach this that FG has to offer.
    A GM could use the Drawing Tool to write things out. It's what I do when I write on maps.

astromath, thanks for the feedback. I have pushed changes to the module that will be available with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Sorry if this is not the right place to post these, but as a new user, I've been browsing the Player's Handbook and noticed a few typos / issues with regards to items.

The sling is listed with a weight of 0 lb. Most of the other items have been given a weight in FG (often a minimal value such as 0.01 or 0.02 lb), even when the original book lists them with a weight of 0 (presented as a - in the book), but it looks like the sling was not treated in the same way.

In the description of the 3 holy symbol items (Amulet, Emblem, Reliquary), there is a sentence that reads "A cleric or paladin can use a holy symbol as a spellcasting focus, as described in chapter To use the symbol...". It should read "A cleric or paladin can use a holy symbol as a spellcasting focus, as described in chapter 10. To use the symbol..." (missing the "10. " before the beginning of the next sentence).

Also, is there a reason why the items from the various packs that are not explicitly listed in the Adventuring Gear table in the book (ex: 10 feet of string) were added in the FG version of the PHB, but other items coming from backgrounds (ex: the rank insignia from the soldier background) were not?

Welcome to FG.

Thanks for the reports. I'm not entirely sure why some items were given a weight in the equipment list when the book shows no weight. I imagine the string was added so that the full list of equipment in the pack would be added to the player's inventory. Items that are specific to a particular background probably shouldn't be included in the general equipment list and are in any case just local colour rather than anything useful.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Product: Midgard Heroes Handbook https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...php?id=KPMHH5E

Record: Ranger class record

Description: The HD Per Level field is wrong. Likely a PDF conversion error. It is supposed to say "1d10 per ranger level", instead it says "1d1O per ranger level". Because it is the letter O instead of the number 0, any character gets only 1 HP and cannot use hit die properly.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Not sure if this has been reported, but in Rime of the Frostmaiden, in the "A Beautiful Mine" quest, there is a second paragraph that spoils a lot of the quest and makes it unsharable with players for that reason. Probably shouldn't include that paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    Not sure if this has been reported, but in Rime of the Frostmaiden, in the "A Beautiful Mine" quest, there is a second paragraph that spoils a lot of the quest and makes it unsharable with players for that reason. Probably shouldn't include that paragraph.
    I think I've already reported that. The 2nd paragraph isn't part of the boxed text in the book.

I've made the changes to the story and reference manual. I missed the quest entry. Thank you VeX for the report. Will be in next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Just noted that the Diplomat's Pack, when dragged onto a character's sheet, grants 1 Vial (1 gp, 0.01 lb) instead of granting the Perfume (vial) item (5 gp, 0.02 lb) as it should. Both items (vial and perfume vial) exist in the PBH; the pack should grant a vial of perfume rather than an empty vial.

Thread Information