FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 87 of 93 First ... 37778586878889 ... Last
    Tasha's Cauldron of Everything is missing the Races section since last update.

Spell "Branding Smite":

"..., and the target sheds dim light in a -foot radius..."

should be a 5-foot radius, the 5 is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Speculi View Post
    Spell "Branding Smite":

"..., and the target sheds dim light in a -foot radius..."

should be a 5-foot radius, the 5 is missing
    Noted, thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    MOOTheros
    World map not in Map module. Please reconsider making sure all maps are duplicated in the map module. At least the World map is not. See; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Map-of-Theros

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    MOOTheros
    World map not in Map module. Please reconsider making sure all maps are duplicated in the map module. At least the World map is not. See; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Map-of-Theros
    Yeah, I didn't put it there because this module was originally for maps that players shouldn't have access to. However, point taken - I added the World of Theros map to the DM Maps module.

It will be in the TEST environment tomorrow but won't be in the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 12/8.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Yeah, I didn't put it there because this module was originally for maps that players shouldn't have access to. However, point taken - I added the World of Theros map to the DM Maps module.

It will be in the TEST environment tomorrow but won't be in the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 12/8.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Due to the holidays its not in TEST, but we will still push it LIVE on Tuesday.

There is a small goof in the Hit Points calculation of the Empyrean. There is a space between the 19 and the 0. The goof exists in both the Monster Manual and Tales from Yawning Portal - Against the Giants. It seems to only matter when choosing Random or Maximum in the options for NPCs.
    empyrean goof.png

Noted, thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Not sure if this should be here, but i e-mailed FG and they gave me the link, so i guess so.

A player noticed that the Oath of Glory in tasha's players module lists the channel divinity for the oath of the watchers instead of the correct oath and i cannot change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster3am View Post
    Not sure if this should be here, but i e-mailed FG and they gave me the link, so i guess so.

A player noticed that the Oath of Glory in tasha's players module lists the channel divinity for the oath of the watchers instead of the correct oath and i cannot change it.
    So it does, thanks for the report. I'll get that fixed in the next update which should be Tuesday.

And yes, this is the correct place to report bugs such as this.

Thread Information