5E Character Create Playlist
Page 44 of 93 First ... 34424344454654 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Mythic Odysseys of Theros
    Paladin feature Living Legend has double text.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Mythic Odysseys of Theros
    Paladin feature Living Legend has double text.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    Hi rob2e,

Thanks for reporting. This was reported earlier in the thread by Ibhuk (post #411). I already fixed this and the fixed version is currently in TEST mode. It will be in the LIVE system next Tuesday.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Descent into Avernus

Raggadragga's Circlet of Blasting attack - 03.10 Raggadragga Attacks encounter
    text reads "7 (2d6) fire damage" - however, if you drag and drop the damage link, it drops 72d6 fire damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsome View Post
    Descent into Avernus

Raggadragga's Circlet of Blasting attack - 03.10 Raggadragga Attacks encounter
    text reads "7 (2d6) fire damage" - however, if you drag and drop the damage link, it drops 72d6 fire damage.
    Haha, a full stop instead of a colon. Wonderful. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Running Mad Mage and happen to run into these last night on one of the drow fights (and looked and the same is set directly out of the Monster Manual):

Drow when attacking with hand crossbow; the constitution save is supposed to only poison the target unless they fail by more than 5 (then unconscious is also added). Currently the only effect listed is both poisoned and unconscious:
    DrowHandCrossbow.png

Drow Priestess has the spell Insect Plague but does it is not listed with concentration:
    DrowInsectPlague.png

As for the first one I can't find wording that will separate those two things. I'll need to have another look. As for the second one I think the devs are aware of this issue with spells and concentration on NPCs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just ran the DMG template for "Wilderness Adventure Framework" and the "Wilderness Features" didn't provide any random results. (See attached image.) Is it possible the [Wilderness Features] table code is incorrect? I couldn't find a similarly named table, but it could be possible it was meant to run the "Monuments" table? Thanks!

DMG Wilderness Features.jpg

I don't think so no. I think the idea there is that the DM fills that bit in themselves since there isn't any table called Wilderness Features. Certainly the Monuments one could be used but not for the number of locations that are in the template. I'm not sure what Doug had in mind when he created that particular template but I suspect that it is just a space for the DM to add their own take on what the party might come across in a wilderness. There's nothing much in the actual DMG which helps out here. It could probably just be removed altogether - or perhaps one or two rolls on the monuments table. I think it is probably up to the DM for this one.

Thanks. The coding threw me (i.e., the square brackets), where other templates will typically have "Enter info here" or similar, without the square brackets.

Either way, all good -- tripped across it when rediscovering what random tables were available. All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As for the first one I can't find wording that will separate those two things. I'll need to have another look. As for the second one I think the devs are aware of this issue with spells and concentration on NPCs.
    for the Hand Crossbow one, I just figured having 2 effects available to drag on (and if possible label the miss by 5+ for the one that does poisoned, unconscious)

I remember an update before where they had fixed the concentration listing on spells for NPC's; just figured that this one might have been missed.

Thread Information