DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 93 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Thanks for the detailed bug report, paperclipkiller. I'm working on the changes that should be out next Tuesday. Also, thanks for referencing a module to go by (as far as standard practice). I didn't have any 5E modules so I had no template to emulate. I do now and your feedback has helped and is appreciated.

I will add the named NPCs. Here is the list of named NPCs that I found in adventures 2-4 (some may already be in the module). If you find any I missed, feel free to let me know:

Adventure 2:
    Auby Shudderstorm
    Watchmaster Bram Gulchswattle
    Cleff and Rissa Tinkertop
    Zendasa
    Gnome Guard
    Sleese Firemark
    Nima Cinnarid
    Ishel
    Roguun
    Huron Stahlmast

Adventure 3:
    Elro
    Mila Teno
    Tulgi Lutan
    Elf Bandit
    Uttolot Bandit
    Hulil Lutan
    Raegrin Mau
    Arl Bortock
    Irren Liel and Fenton Tethwick
    Morgo Delwur
    The Buyer
    Orvo Mustave

Adventure 4:
    Ogre Lord Buhfal II
    Graaf the Blacksmith
    Quartermaster Krekk
    Vreya Trestilya
    Morgid
    Dwendalian Veteran
    Dewndialian Guard
    Commander Struther Felmont
    Parson Pellinost
    Alonne Frith

EDIT: I just realized that it is Friday already. I have updated everything so far except the encounter/parcel naming schemes and the named NPCs. I will only have about 3 hours tomorrow to get changes into the system for this Tuesday's release. Given that, I will focus on the encounter/parcel naming schemes and then move on to named NPCs as time allows. The rest of the named NPCs will likely have to wait for the following update.
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 27th, 2020 at 08:22.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Just an update...

I was able to correct all the issues reported except the following:

* Tribal warrior rename
    * South Shore Shark Hunter rename and customization towards race
    * East Shore Aurelio NPC
    * NPCs for Interacting with the Crew
    * NPC record for Moonbeam Captain renamed and customized for Voskiir Larth
    * Ambush at Palma Flora NPC renamed to named NPCs
    * Named NPCs I have listed above that were not already address in the module.

Everything else was fixed and has been pushed to the TEST channel with a release during this Tuesday's update.

The remaining items will be corrected and will go out in the following Tuesday's release.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Explorers Guide to Wildemount - Adventures

In "2.06.20. L18. Stahlmast's Bedroom" it lists how the armoire holds 5 sets of fine clothing, and a sending stone. There should be a parcel for the Sending Stone (along with the item in Magic Items). Copying the "Sending Stones" magic item, making it not plural and adding a line saying "This sending stone is one of a pair." at the beginning of the description is how it was done in another Module (Tomb of Annihilation). The Weight should also be .15 since it is only 1 stone, not both which has a weight of .3 as listed in the DMG. Ideally there would also be the 5 sets of clothing in the parcel. So the "Clothes, Fine" item would need to be added to the Adventuring Gear - Standard section.

"Encounter: Croaker Cave Old Croaker's Pool", the Giant Ice Toad should be named "Old Croaker" specifically.

"Encounter: Approaching Salsvault", the Ice Mephits have the names Ziro and Glacies. This is said in Story "3.11.01. Approaching Salsvault".

Story "3.11.20. .S17. Ferol's Laboratory" specifies the Wight has name of Ferol, which is found in encounter "Encounter: Salsvault Ferol's Laboratory". That NPC should be added to the NPC list, and should have an Intelligence of 16 as denoted in the Story section. The "Roleplaying Ferol" can also be added to the Other Tab of Ferol's Monster character sheet.

In the same story section as above, it denotes how it has 6 tables in the room and how each table has a set of working alchemist's supplies on it. There should be a Parcel at the bottom of this section under where it says Tables that has 6 Alchemist's supplies in it, one for each table.

In the NPC list, the Golem Servant should have the (11d8 + 44) removed from next to its HP. If the DM has it set to roll monsters HP when added to the tracker, it will not have the specific 5HP it is supposed to have.

I missed something in a Parcel. "Treasure: Salsvault Drowned Curative Laboratory" needs an "ersatz eye" magic item as well as adding that to the magic item list. This is mentioned in the Story "3.11.21. S18. Drowned Curative Laboratory"

Story "4.05.09. B6. Ritual Stone" mentions at the bottom how the Ritual Stone Fragments can be used for some magical abilities. Creating a magic item called "Ritual Stone Fragment" with the description containing "A Fragment carries a... ...ceases to function after 1d3 + 1 days." will allow it to be easily tracked in the characters inventory. Then a Parcel should be made in this story section with a single Ritual Stone Fragment in it imo, since it is infinite technically how many they can grab here.

The NPC Mossback Steward, under Innate Spellcasting. The Suggestion and Divinitation spells aren't at will, they would be "1/short or long rest each:". Then you can get rid of the section saying "After casting divination or... or long rest." at the end of it since it will be said already. I can't think of an example where NPCs list they come back on a short rest for Innate spellcasting, but I know for long rests they do "1/day each:" with my example being the Drow from the Monster Manual.

Tomb of Annihilation

Super minor one, the Sending Stone magic item should have a weight of .15, since it is only 1 stone and both stones have a weight of .3 total in the DMG.

Monster Manual

I know we've talked about the Demilich and the max HP thing before. Looks like the fix of adding a space between "32d" and "4" just makes them add together as 36 for HP. I added (plus 92 due to Undead Nature) in the HP and it accomplishes the max HP effect. I added that as an attachment to this post. That's a workaround I found anyway to accomplish the Max HP effect the Demilich has. Whatever you end up doing for it, it would also need to be done to the Tomb of Horrors module for Tales from the Yawning Portal as that has Acererak in it as a Demilich.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got it (for EGTW anyway as that is the one I work on). The fixes will be done and live for the following Tuesday update (4/7).

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Explorers Guide to Wildemount - Adventures

Monster Manual

I know we've talked about the Demilich and the max HP thing before. Looks like the fix of adding a space between "32d" and "4" just makes them add together as 36 for HP. I added (plus 92 due to Undead Nature) in the HP and it accomplishes the max HP effect. I added that as an attachment to this post. That's a workaround I found anyway to accomplish the Max HP effect the Demilich has. Whatever you end up doing for it, it would also need to be done to the Tomb of Horrors module for Tales from the Yawning Portal as that has Acererak in it as a Demilich.
    Looks like I only tested with Standard hp option selected.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Curse of Strahd

In Story sections "13.01.x33a x33a." through "13.01.X33f X33f.", excluding "13.01.X33d X33d.", they each have a Hazard door named after what Vault they are. The Amber door listed in that encounter right now is based on the one detailed in Story "13.01.X40 X40. Sealed Treasury". They should be based on the one detailed in "13.01.X33a X33a. Vault of Shalx" since the Amber Door to each vault is completely different from the Sealed Treasure one. They have different effects based on the first paragraph of "13.01.X33a X33a. Vault of Shalx". Creating another "Amber Door" NPC with some sort of way to differentiate it from the other 2 would help. The "Amber Doors" NPC has all the stats you need, just reduce the HP by 30.

All the Amber Door/Amber Doors NPCs have dice for their HP. They shouldn't have any dice since it's just a flat number for their HP. It causes problems when the DM has it set to roll for HP.

*edit: I realized I haven't reset my module on if that was fixed from the big update awhile back. I don't have time to check atm, due to session starting in just a bit. I will edit this out if I can check it before I get a response*
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; March 28th, 2020 at 21:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Curse of Strahd

In Story sections "13.01.x33a x33a." through "13.01.X33f X33f.", excluding "13.01.X33d X33d.", they each have a Hazard door named after what Vault they are. The Amber door listed in that encounter right now is based on the one detailed in Story "13.01.X40 X40. Sealed Treasury". They should be based on the one detailed in "13.01.X33a X33a. Vault of Shalx" since the Amber Door to each vault is completely different from the Sealed Treasure one. They have different effects based on the first paragraph of "13.01.X33a X33a. Vault of Shalx". Creating another "Amber Door" NPC with some sort of way to differentiate it from the other 2 would help. The "Amber Doors" NPC has all the stats you need, just reduce the HP by 30.

All the Amber Door/Amber Doors NPCs have dice for their HP. They shouldn't have any dice since it's just a flat number for their HP. It causes problems when the DM has it set to roll for HP.

*edit: I realized I haven't reset my module on if that was fixed from the big update awhile back. I don't have time to check atm, due to session starting in just a bit. I will edit this out if I can check it before I get a response*
    No because I added all of those encounters in when I updated. I think that all that's happened is that in the encounters the trap i have added is the NPC 'Amber Door' instead of 'Amber Doors' since there is an NPC called Amber Doors in the module. I'll look into it in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The Amber Doors NPC won't work either, since that encounter has 60 HP instead of 30. The Amber Doors one is used in Story "13.01.X05c X5c. Locked Doors" and needs the 60HP there. There are 3 versions of the Amber Door trap and atm only 2 are made.

In Aqc Inc Adventures:
    - Many encounters are missing tokens : Dock Ward, The Mystic, The mystic 2, Tentacle, A Detour to Neverwinter, The Tortured Tortle Mutiny, Secret Basement, etc.
    - Some encounters have no CR/XP calculated for them or it is wrong probably because it wasn't refreshed after encounter creation.

Unity:
    - The apostrophe (') is sometimes showing as a little square, e.g. In story "The Fissure" in setence "Various thieves’ ..."

In Acq Inc story "Decisionist" the text for Absentee ballot is still missing. "ABSENTEE BALLOT: Starting at rank 2, if a member of your franchise party is absent, you gain their vote and can decide quite confidently how they would have voted. In addition. if a vote is ever taken while you are absent, you can call for a recount and add your two votes to the final voting result. "
    Last edited by 4wire; March 29th, 2020 at 22:14.
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

I'll let the developer know.

Thread Information