DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Challenged accepted! And already fixed! Tho before it was compatible with Kel's stuff, it is not anymore unfortunately. Hopefully I can collab with Kel and we can get this all working together. Also this ext also adds the mythic subtype to creature types so you can check for mythic file is updated on first post.
    Last edited by Phixation; April 25th, 2020 at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Challenged accepted! And already fixed! Tho before it was compatible with Kel's stuff, it is not anymore unfortunately. Hopefully I can collab with Kel and we can get this all working together. Also this ext also adds the mythic subtype to creature types so you can check for mythic file is updated on first post.
    Cool, thank you I see what I can do, but I have a bit less time at the moment, and my damage stuff has a bit different structure of the code due to fortification such that I can't simply copy&paste But I try to implement them somehow soon

Oh sweet. I appreciate this. I will have to wait until it's compatible with Kel's extensions before I can use it. But it's awesome that you did this!

Kel here something to look at... works as far as i can tell on testing. didnt do alot of testing but no errors were thrown when i ran the mythic spell in question in action. to search for my assisted changes.... just search nBypass

For everyone else... I hope that between Kel and me that we can get this working for you... currently in experimental phase
    Attached Files Attached Files

Kel here something to look at... works as far as i can tell on testing. didnt do alot of testing but no errors were thrown when i ran the mythic spell in question in action. to search for my assisted changes.... just search nBypass

For everyone else... I hope that between Kel and me that we can get this working for you... currently in experimental phase
    Cool, thank you very much, I will look into that Probably I will adjust it a bit because I may also want "damage types" which only overcome specific effects and not all at once (just in case for that one excpetional ability somewhere hiding in a supplementary book)

But it can take a while since I also have to update all other packages then, too, and I am fully involved in writing my thesis at the moment
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 26th, 2020 at 15:44.

As a follow up, is it okay when I add this in the next bigger release? Due to all the packages it is always a bit tedious to update all extensions, and then I rather wait until I added/have to add a bit more features, but then it takes a while until I have done that (I already have some features which I want to add next, just small ones due to time issues for bigger projects (I hope I can ever finish my opposed skill check stuff) at least comaptibility things with 3.3.11 or FGU, whatever comes first )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 29th, 2020 at 00:07.

well dont worry about me... i just wanted to add the functionality since someone asked. you do great work for the community so keep on with it!

well dont worry about me... i just wanted to add the functionality since someone asked. you do great work for the community so keep on with it!
    hehe, oki thanks, too

Hi

Just a short check: You seemingly do not need to update the other version due to the hotfix yesterday since you do not overwrite manager_actions.lua

(but you may want to clarify that you mean my extensions about the incompatibility and maybe link your post about the compatible version I hope I do not forget to implement your extension when I have time (I have to do a lot of presentations at the university at the moment, urghs... )

first version did not account for vuln/resist and bypass. this version does.... so it somehow you get a white dragon with resist fire... if you have bypass it wont count the vuln right... so its not currently compatiable if functionality is is applied right.... :/

Thread Information