STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    first version did not account for vuln/resist and bypass. this version does.... so it somehow you get a white dragon with resist fire... if you have bypass it wont count the vuln right... so its not currently compatiable if functionality is is applied right.... :/
    ah, you mean the test extension for compatibility isn't actually compatible? What is the loadorder of the compatible extension? Put that to 50 maybe, it "might" fix it but maybe on the cost of other features I have added. I certainly try to implement your extension at some point such that you do not have to worry about that

(oh, and actually I see that you wrote in your first post that it isn't compatible with my extensions )

Ah, by the way, what I just recall, in the advanced extension I have added the damage type bleed which also only has the purpose of overcoming the DR So, at least that part already exists in my extension (but that part of the code is probably compatible already because the initial extension was compatible)

the incompatible part is where it asks in the dmg code for bypass in the resist and vuln sections. otherwise it would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    the incompatible part is where it asks in the dmg code for bypass in the resist and vuln sections. otherwise it would be fine
    Yeah, I thought so

Any thought of making this available for the 5e ruleset?

I am also interested in a way to tier weapon based magic resistance. Currently in 5e it's all or nothing, I would love to see it be configurable based on something like weapon rarity. An an example being higher level monsters still being resistant to weapons under a certain level, like common and uncommon magic weapons.

Sorry for the late reply eporrini.... I might be able to make this compatible for 5e but do you really bypass damage so much? i dont play 5th so i couldnt really tell you what you need

I’m not a developer so I don’t know the effort involved in making this available in a different rule set. Currently there is no way to bypass immunities or resistances in 5e FGU that I am aware of so I feel there is a need. I would 100% use it, but I would not want you to put in a lot of time just for me to have it.

I dont know 5e at all.... do you really encounter the need to bypass these? if so i could prolly poke my nose around and make a really simple one to fix it.

If you could that would be great.

Thread Information