FG Spreadshirt Swag

Run Test error - Port Forwarding

I'm sure you are feed up with this posts. I'm sorry to bring another one to your queue .
    I factory reset my Gateway and setup a new Google Wifi as my wireless router - now I can't connect to FGC

1. Your LAN IP Address
    2. The first two sets (octects) of your WAN IP as displayed by Fantasy Grounds and as displayed by your Router
    73.62.X.X by my router
    FGC gives me Error! for the external address
    3. Whether you are using Wired or Wireless (and not both)
    Wireless
    4. Confirmation that you have set your Adapter in Network and Sharing Centre to Private
    Setup as Private and setup a rule for Inbound and Outbound All on TCP
    5. Confirmation of what AV you are running and whether you have set any exceptions
    No AV
    6. Post the results of the tracert 8.8.8.8 command (if you have security concerns you can remove this bit once its been responded to)
    Attached (8888.png)
    7. Confirmation as to what you have setup in your Router if changes have been made
    Only the Port Forwarding for 1802 for both my ISP Gateway and my wireless router.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, I didn't tested this before, but FG Classic Updater times out on GetProducts
    No problems with FG Unity

Quote Originally Posted by luis_pavel View Post
    7. Confirmation as to what you have setup in your Router if changes have been made
    Only the Port Forwarding for 1802 for both my ISP Gateway and my wireless router.
    Is the ISP gateway 10.0.0.1? If so, have you forwarded port 1802 from that gateway to your wireless router first? This is needed as TCP port 1802 needs to get from 10.0.0.1 to the wireless router (which will probably have a 10.0.0.x IP address for it to connect to the the ISP gateway on 10.0.0.1) and then forward TCP port 1802 from the wireless router to 192.168.86.24.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Close this thread.
    xFi Gateways are turning on a security service that acts as a Firewall (not configurable). When I factory reset the Gateway it turned it on by default.
    In case this might happen to someone else, please be warned and use the following instructions:
    https://www.xfinity.com/support/arti...anced-security

Thread Information