DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressAmortencia View Post
    So having just downloaded this extension I am assuming that something in a recent update broke it completely as it doesn't seem to effect the dice at all? Or am I just missing something completely obvious?
    It doesn't trigger a visual reroll, but it does reroll. When you roll a 1 it gives a message of "Dropped 1", then follows with a different number.

I just had my bard try it and he rolled a 9 + his 12 modifier and got 21 instead of the 22 he should get once it makes the die roll a 10, same with a 3. Ended up with a 15 instead of a 22. I even forced a 1 on both deception and Persuasion and still only got a 13. It also isn't adding any notation to the rolls themselves. proof.png

Does your bard have "Reliable Talent" or "Silver Tongue" listed as a feature

Well that will do it, I had it listed on the actions tab because I had to add it manually. (College of Eloquence wasn't correct in FGU when he originally took it) But I hadn't thought to add a feature of that name to his ability sheet yet apparently. Appears to work now. I appreciate it :-)

Has there been any thought or move to re-purpose the coding in this extension for druids' Circle of Stars Starry Form: Dragon? When active, it makes the floor on d20 rolls 10 for Intelligence checks, Wisdom checks, and Constitution saving throws to maintain concentration on a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by MadTruman View Post
    Has there been any thought or move to re-purpose the coding in this extension for druids' Circle of Stars Starry Form: Dragon? When active, it makes the floor on d20 rolls 10 for Intelligence checks, Wisdom checks, and Constitution saving throws to maintain concentration on a spell.
    This is still on my radar, I've just been a bit busy recently. I think adding that into this extension would probably be a good fit. I'll get round to it eventually

Cheers, Steve

Thank you for this extension! For me with "Reliable Talent" it's fine. For a bard with Silver Tongue, it doesn't work. I'm assuming the rogue skill check is the same process for the Bard?
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

I'll have a look at silver tongue not working, guess I messed something up with the re-write.

Cheers, Steve.

I've just had a quick check, and the extension works fine for me when using silver tongue.
    Silver tongue must be in the characters feature list for this to work.

Cheers, Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    I've just had a quick check, and the extension works fine for me when using silver tongue.
    Silver tongue must be in the characters feature list for this to work.

Cheers, Steve
    Thank you very much Steve! Could you please also indicate how it is to be triggered? and if there are any specifics to making sure it's set right to work?

i.e. another ability required specific wording in a specific section of a character sheet in order to correctly trigger. (User was new and just listed All abilities on one line so nothing triggered)...
    Thank you again!
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Thread Information