5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Hi Aezaris,
    I've still to look into a fix for the issue mentioned by @daggerfortysix so if you have the same problem, that's why.
    If not, I'll need to know what other extensions you are running to help track down the issue.

Cheers, Steve.
    Hey Stv,
    Sorry for the delay, this is the issue i'm running into, the other extension im running is Elven Accuracy (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Elven-Accuracy).
    https://imgur.com/ttkgASp

As you can see, it dropped the 1, replaced it with a 10, but the addition function still believes it was a 1, resulting in a 13, not a 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Aezaris View Post
    Hey Stv,
    Sorry for the delay, this is the issue i'm running into, the other extension im running is Elven Accuracy (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Elven-Accuracy).
    https://imgur.com/ttkgASp

As you can see, it dropped the 1, replaced it with a 10, but the addition function still believes it was a 1, resulting in a 13, not a 22.
    I don't have any other extensions outside of the decals on the tabletop and I'm also experiencing the same issue as Aezaris

HI Guys,
    Looking at the scrrenshot I'm assuming both @Aezaris and @Couvs are using FGU?
    I've not tested with Unity at all so I'm totally unaware of this issue.
    I'll take a look into it when I can.

Cheers, Steve.

Posted a new version to post #1.

It should now work with FGU. Let me know if there's any issues, as I basically re-wrote the extension and changed how it handles the rolls.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Posted a new version to post #1.

It should now work with FGU. Let me know if there's any issues, as I basically re-wrote the extension and changed how it handles the rolls.

Cheers, Steve.
    Tried updating it and I'm still getting the same behaviour. and yeah I'm in FGU

Hmm, that's really odd Couvs, it works fine at my end. That means nothing though, as I can only test locally.
    I'll get my DM to fire up FGU at the weekend wit h the extension loaded and I'll take a look what happens.

Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it.

Cheers, Steve.

Scratch the above post, just done some more testing.
    From what I can see, the extension appears to work properly if you have adv or dis. If you roll a flat 'normal' roll, the changes don't work for some reason.
    It used to work fine, so I'm not sure what has changed recently in the FGU engine.
    I'll be honest, at the moment I'm at a loss as to why it functions like this, as it all appears legitimate script-wise to me.
    Maybe a dev can take a quick peek at the code (it's not very large or complex) and give some insight.

In the meantime I'll have a sleep on it and see if I can figure out what is going on :S

Cheers, Steve.

Posted another new version to post #1, this time fully tested (I think).
    So Should work fine for FGU.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Stv, I was wondering if it would be possible for this extension to include the Druid Circle of Stars ability Starry Form? It is in Tasha's.
    Starry Form

As a bonus action, you can expend a use of your Wild Shape feature to take on a starry form, rather than transforming into a beast.

While in your starry form, you retain your game statistics, but your body becomes luminous; your joints glimmer like stars, and glowing lines connect them as on a star chart. This form sheds bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet. The form lasts for 10 minutes. It ends early if you dismiss it (no action required), are incapacitated, die, or use this feature again.

Whenever you assume your starry form, choose which of the following constellations glimmers on your body; your choice gives you certain benefits while in the form:

Archer (unimportant for this discussion)

Chalice (unimportant, again)

Dragon. A constellation of a wise dragon appears on you. When you make an Intelligence or a Wisdom check or a Constitution saving throw to maintain concentration on a spell, you can treat a roll of 9 or lower on the d20 as a 10.
    Granted, this might be more difficult since the "reliable" aspect is only applicable when the starry form is active...if it's even possible to code reliable saving throws. In any case thought I'd ask!

All I'll say atm is 'perhaps' :P
    I'll be having a read of tashas this weekend.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information