5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    New version posted to post #1.
    Now also catering for the Silver Tongue feature. Thanks to ScriedRaven for the addition.

Cheers, Steve.

Thank you for this extension, Stv! Not only is my group going to find this useful for those class abilities, but you may be amused to know that with a tiny bit of editing to your code, I was able to whip up a silly version that does something I've wanted to do for a while -- give a PC a special perk that transforms rolls of 13 on their Arcana checks into 20 (it has some cosmic backstory reasons in our campaign), as well as add a little message. So double thanks!

unnatural luck roll test.jpg

Glad it's been useful Rades

@Stv - I just narrowed down a conflict between your Reliable Talent extension and @kentmccollough's Automatic Halfling Luck extension. I don't know exactly what the conflict is, but am notifying both authors because I would love to have them both working together. Reliable talent does not work when Automatic Halfling Luck is activated.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

I'll take a look when I get a chance, hopefully it's an easy fix :P.
    I can't say atm when I will look at it as I'm back to work after months of lockdown.

Thanks for reporting the conflict.

Cheers, Steve.

Hey, looks like it stopped working with the latest FGU version, is there a fix in the works?

Thanks again! Great extension
    Last edited by Aezaris; July 19th, 2020 at 03:45.

Hi Aezaris,
    I've still to look into a fix for the issue mentioned by @daggerfortysix so if you have the same problem, that's why.
    If not, I'll need to know what other extensions you are running to help track down the issue.

Cheers, Steve.

Forget the above post, I got off my *** and posted a fix.
    The extension should now work alongside the Automatic Halfling Luck extension.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers, Steve.

Awesome Stv, thanks for doing the fix. I was just jumping on the forums to throw you a reminder and see that you've fixed it up. It works perfectly now, thanks again!
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; July 19th, 2020 at 23:28.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

You're welcome

Thread Information