5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Thanks for the heads up, that'll be a typo from a long time ago as I've not touched this one in a long time
    I'll get that corrected in the near future to avoid any confusion.

Cheers, Steve.

It looks like this ext does not play well with the Request for rolls ext. Any chance the two could work together?

When I send a request to roll this extension does not effect the roll of skills as it would if you roll them from the sheet.

I've just had a quick look and this seems to be working ok for me.
    Can you try with just the 2 extensions loaded and see if that makes any difference?

Cheers, Steve.

I could have swore I did test it but now it works fine...even with all the ext loaded and even from the client side...not sure what gives other than I am losing my mind. I will keep an eye out for it. Sorry for the false alarm.

No worries, just glad it's working

Hello guys! I downloaded the extension and updated the campaign to apply, but I don't know how to include it in the character sheet. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by akiles25 View Post
    Hello guys! I downloaded the extension and updated the campaign to apply, but I don't know how to include it in the character sheet. Can anyone help me?
    Add the feature to the Abilities tab on the PC sheet called "Reliable Talent", it will automatically work using this ext when they roll a skill check.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Add the feature to the Abilities tab on the PC sheet called "Reliable Talent", it will automatically work using this ext when they roll a skill check.
    Exactly this.

Are you charging consultation fees yet @MrDDT? :P

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information