DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Hi pfworks,
    As long as the character has the abilities of reliable talent or silver tongue then the extension should automatically deal with it as and when requred. There is nothing required to press to enable the extension other than making sure it is selected to load at campaign start.

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks, I was looking for it under the Settings once launched, did not realize that it was in the loading section. Thx.

I'm working on coding an effect (from Kobold Press's Tome of Heroes) that treats death save results of "1" (2 failures) as normal results. The simplest way would seem to be with something very much like this extension. It seems from this forum that whenever a new similar ability (silver tongue) comes out you have to add it to the extension, and I wonder if it might be easier to just make a more generic extension that allows rolls to be set for MIN X, MAX X, Reroll On X, and so on.

Hi ColoradoGM,
    I'm super busy atm, so this isn't going to come from me in the near future.
    However, I'm not 100% sure but I *think* the Better 'combat effects' has this kind of functionality. It may be worth taking a look at that extension.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    I'm working on coding an effect (from Kobold Press's Tome of Heroes) that treats death save results of "1" (2 failures) as normal results. The simplest way would seem to be with something very much like this extension. It seems from this forum that whenever a new similar ability (silver tongue) comes out you have to add it to the extension, and I wonder if it might be easier to just make a more generic extension that allows rolls to be set for MIN X, MAX X, Reroll On X, and so on.
    You can do this with Trigger Me Timbers. BCE (or BCEG) doesn't do this.

If you have questions let me know on discord.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

I knew it was one of those two, couldn't remember which one.

Is there a way we can account for Ear for Deceit, the Inquisitive Rogue feature with this?

Quote Originally Posted by SargeHWM View Post
    Is there a way we can account for Ear for Deceit, the Inquisitive Rogue feature with this?
    Hi SargeHWN, not much can really be done with this due to not knowing if the Insight roll is vs a lying creature or for some other reason.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Hi SargeHWN, not much can really be done with this due to not knowing if the Insight roll is vs a lying creature or for some other reason.

Cheers, Steve.
    Ah, you're right. I hadn't considered the situational aspect. Thanks for answering!

I really would like to use this extension, but I have some custom rules for this that I would love to see included here as possible. The most important is not adding in the reliable talent on a roll of 1. Completely eliminating the opportunity for a rogue to "fumble" at all is not desirable RAW. Second, I would love to be able to set the target # of the talent instead of the automatic default of 9. Again, I get these are not RAW, just tossing this out there.

Thread Information