DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Images in Token folder don't appear in Assets

Any images I put in the \tokens folder don't show up in the Assets window. They are all either .jpg or .png

Any files I put in \portraits or \images work fine

First, the Asset window only shows the "first page" of tokens and token bags, so make sure that there are not more pages. (look for right arrow button at bottom of Assets window)

Second, there are two possibilities I can think of for why image files wouldn't appear:

* FGU only supports RGB color mode, and the image files use a different color mode.

* The image files have the .png/.jpg extensions, but aren't actually PNG/JPG files.

If you're not sure, try attaching a single example, and I can tell you for that file what I find on my machine.

Regards,
    JPG

There doesn't seem to be a second page.

To be safe, I re-exported the images from Photoshop using the RGB color mode and confirming that they are .jpg/.png files.

Could it matter that I'm not using the default path? I have the app and data directories set to c:\FGU

It shouldn't matter, since the current FG data folder is prefixed.

* Are you sure that you are in the correct folder? (i.e. matches what FGU Settings is reporting)

* Within the FGU folder, you should have a "tokens" subfolder that contains any tokens you want to have in the assets folder.

* If that's correct, you could post a sample graphic for us to test.

Regards,
    JPG

Turns out I'm blind and didn't notice the "next page" button.

Sorry

Thread Information