DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sorcerer Dedication

I have been searching all morning and I still haven't figured out how to add the Sorcerer Dedication feat to a character and then add the two cantrips. I keep getting the error:

"Unable to determine class or level for new spell, please drop within a class level."

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

There's no automation for feats in the ruleset (yet).

Have you manually created a new Spell Class in the actions tab?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you Trenloe for pointing me in the right direction. After a bit of tinkering around, I figured out how to manually add it. Just in case someone else is trying to figure out how to do this.

First, make sure that you have ShadeRaven's Drag and Drop Module installed. On the Character sheet in the action tab right-click and select the type of casting the character is doing (prepares, focus, or spontaneous). Fill out all the information that is needed, and don't forget to add the number of spells for each level. As you input the number of spells per level a grey bar will appear for each of the spells. Allowing you to now drag and drop the spells into their appropriate levels. Again I would use ShadeRaven's Drag and Drop Module as he has done so much of the leg work for us. Thanks, ShadeRaven for doing that.

Thread Information