Starfinder Playlist

Out of Print Games

I was wondering if there’s any kind of community around for out of print games. I like several but a few specifics would be the Decipher Star Trek and Lord of the Rings games. Also the Star Wars game by West End Games. Does anyone know if there are people around or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I think I've seen posts for all of those games here. Not sure though. Have you tried the Site Search for them?

I suspect some of the folks who play those games may stop by in the next few days if the search doesn't work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. I’ll try that. I feel like I’m drinking from a firehouse learning everything about fg.

Blog Entries
    Don't try to learn everything to start! Just learn enough to get playing. Then as you go you can learn a little bit more and then a bit more etc.

Dulux is the GM for the SF game I play in. If you want to see how we manage a lesser played game check out his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-p...rAHTtuQna02FEA
    You can find both Star Frontiers and Deadlands game recorded. You'll see that we do not automate a lot of stuff. Most of the character sheet is "manual" and things like inventory etc are just tracked as text with quantities and abilities etc are fields with simple d100 rolls linked to them.

Also, don't hesitate to checkout FG College and take a free class or three if desired.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    If you are interested in helping me get a Star Wars d6 extension going send me a Hello and a Friend Request in Discord: damned#0166

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you are interested in helping me get a Star Wars d6 extension going send me a Hello and a Friend Request in Discord: damned#0166
    I am interested. I was pretty tired last night when I saw your message. I don't think I sent the request. I will get that over to you in a few minutes.

Thread Information