DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP][PAID][PST] Your Next Game!

I am an experienced role-player with more than twenty years of games under my belt, and I want to run a game for you! Yes, you!Want to try a one-shot with a new system? Have friends eager to play but no one wants to run it? I want to create a great experience for your virtual gaming table, here on Fantasy Grounds. I'll do the prep, set the ground rules, run a great session zero to kick things off - you just show up and play. Here are a few of the one-shots, adventures, or campaigns I have run over the years:

• Dungeons & Dragons
    • GURPS
    • World of Darkness / Chronicles of Darkness
    • In Nomine
    • Shadowrun
    • Unknown Armies
    • Fiasco
    • Nobilis

or we can break out into the unknown with a new system and adventure crafted just for your group! I want create something great for you in particular, giving you the experience you and your friends are looking for be it high adventure, low comedy, dark drama, or anything in between. Reach out to me, and lets find out what you've always wanted to play but have never had the chance. I am available events in the American West Coast [PST], plus weekends.

Rate is $30/hour (any number of players), session zero and any other pregame prep is free.
    Last edited by kaynorr; January 5th, 2020 at 00:20.

Blog Entries
    Hey kaynorr

2 things - you should use LFP (looking for players) and you should clarify the rate - is that $30/hour/group or otherwise.
    Thanks and good luck.

Thanks for the tips, I've edited the post accordingly.

I'm down to play if we can get at least 3-4 other players in here and and split the $30 to $6-9 each! Please let me know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I'm down to play if we can get at least 3-4 other players in here and and split the $30 to $6-9 each! Please let me know, thanks!
    Thanks for checking in! If we can get enough individuals together I hope we can have a game.

Quote Originally Posted by kaynorr View Post
    Thanks for checking in! If we can get enough individuals together I hope we can have a game.
    i can play if its after 8pm central time. I have prior obligation on Thursdays but free rest of the week.

Thread Information