DICE PACKS BUNDLE

10,000 RPG Tokens Kickstarter

Hello there I've launched my first campaign of 2020 which aims to create a staggering 10,000 tokens for use within RPG, specifically Fantasy Grounds (and Unity). Many of my token packs are already available on the FG Store under the title 'Meanders Tokens' - but there are barely a thousand there and while that sounds like a lot, its just the tip of the iceberg insofar as I'm concerned. This campaign will aim to smash that figure out of the ballpark adding a vast number of almost every kind of fantasy required token imaginable - if you need more tokens for furnishings/décor and like my art style, come take a look

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...or-fantasy-rpg

Kind Regards,
    Kris (Maphatter) McDermott
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 3rd, 2020 at 21:55.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Kris, the different levels you list all say 'pre-selected set'. What does that mean, and what will discriminate what goes into the different levels?

Just to double-check: Will the tokens be named (e.g. Barrel 1) and/or will they be ordered thematically into folders (Battlefield, Tombs, ...)?

Hi - replying by phone for first time. Letting X amount of people select from 10k tokens would be a logistical nightmare so you have to trust that as a DM, gamer, businessman, thinker and strategist myself I will choose the best selections possible for each reward level to cover the broadest requirements. Yes, tokens will be individually labelled by main description into minor description, ie. "Barrel, top, burned, 03" and then also grouped into folders "Bar Furnishing, Damaged" for instance. Note also that return backers, someone that has backed Any of my previous campaigns can pledge for a reward at one level lower in price. That is, return backers can pledge $199 and will get the $350 reward level. Let me know if you have more questions and I hope this helps.

EDIT: I've added these details to the campaign and to the separate kickstarter faq section too.
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 4th, 2020 at 21:36.

So if I understand you, the selections will be a cross cut of all the categories rather than if you do low level you get all the animal excrement tokens (haha)

Yes man, lol, it wouldn't occur to me to do that - there will be so many tokens it will be impossible to give an even cut across all types, but I will do my best to ensure each pledge has an optimal mix for the most kinds of use.

How many excrement types are out there?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

As many as you want... all the colours of the rainbow...

Hi guys - last day left for your chance to get in on my gigantic 10,000 fantasy tokens for RPG kickstarter. If you're a DM - This is the token set to end all tokens sets. Thanks everyone for your support!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...or-fantasy-rpg

Hello and thank you everyone for your amazing support and getting this project to almost 7k. I am currently working my way through my previous campaign of 60+ maps. But I am already dreaming of the vast amount and types of tokens crackling in potential behind my fingertips - looking at previous tokens for ways to improve them and building them in the back of mind. I will be committed solely to the two current Kickstarters I have funded and will not be launching more or new projects until I have the first one complete and at least 25% of the 10,000 tokens in backers hands. That said - such a long time devoted to two projects, and tied up til September of this year to do so still requires me to make money, not least to offset tax on this one so I have assembled a second chance campaign on Indiegogo to run in the background with one notable difference - it has no Return Backer option. That option is exclusive to campaign run times and a Kickstarter special priviledge I won't be extending, or expecting on Indiegogo - since all backers are likely to be entirely new.

If you missed out - this is your only other chance to join in and pledge for this whopping token set. I've never used Indiegogo before so I don't know if it will even fund or what to expect from it - but if it DOES fund and does increase funding, I will be sure that it reflects new rewards and expansions for every backer.

You can help by spreading the campaign around: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...tokens-for-rpg

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thread Information