5E Character Create Playlist

LFPs [Online] [DnD 5e] [Paid] [Discord] [Baldur’s Gate - Descent into Avernus]

Closed

FORGE YOUR FATE IN HELLFIRE!

Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.

Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?

About me - I run 3 games a week (2 live and 1 online). Been doing the paid DM thing for about 2 years and have 30 players total. I have been playing since the late 70's.

Details:
    Time - Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm PST (each session is 3 hours) Hoping to start JAN 14th, 2020
    Rule Set - D&D 5e
    Voice - Discord
    Recorded - No
    Price - $10.00 per session

Ultimate FG Level.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by prince1113; March 4th, 2020 at 01:07. Reason: Updated

Did you fill the slots, and have your started yet?

Do you still have openings? would be interested in Joining !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRettino View Post
    Do you still have openings? would be interested in Joining !!!!
    I couldn’t get enough folks to play. I do have a Curse of Strahd group that has been playing weekly for about a month. I do have an opening in that group. We play 7-10 pst. Next session is tomorrow.

Is this group also a paid group or free? Sounds fun, let me know if there is still room!

Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Is this group also a paid group or free? Sounds fun, let me know if there is still room!
    Yes there still room. And yes it is a paid game $10 per session. You can email me at Johnathan [email protected] for more info. We’re playing tonight.

Thread Information