DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What I did this Xmas

Put 5 MGT2 books into FG, ran Gods of Marduk (as well as the usual 5E), created 60 character portraits/tokens, 40 new maps, recruited 3 new players into FG, started with 8 new characters for playing in the Pirates of Drinax Campaign, I think I need a holiday from the holiday, its a lot of work, lol.

I'll be posting stuff here shortly as some needs tidying up a bit.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Put 5 MGT2 books into FG, ran Gods of Marduk (as well as the usual 5E), created 60 character portraits/tokens, 40 new maps, recruited 3 new players into FG, started with 8 new characters for playing in the Pirates of Drinax Campaign, I think I need a holiday from the holiday, its a lot of work, lol.

I'll be posting stuff here shortly as some needs tidying up a bit.
    Sounds like a crazy amount of work! Hopefully your Drinax game works out well. Tell me, is it just me or are the worlds around Drinax kind of odd?

Well compared to previous editions of traveller, the Mongoose version does have quite a few more odd worlds than you'd expect, the Trojan Reach seems to be especially prone to them.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Thread Information