FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thank you so much. A really kind thing that you did.

Link is down. Any chance to reupload again? Thanks!!

Ah, crap. I had a sync problem earlier this week that killed a bunch of my links. It should be working again now. Let me know if it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuirgin View Post
    Ah, crap. I had a sync problem earlier this week that killed a bunch of my links. It should be working again now. Let me know if it's not.
    Thanks a lot man. It works!! Preciate it

For some reason not all the pictures show up for me. I'm not sure if it's a "me" problem or something else. Weirderror.JPG

Hi there, Ogrebeef. That is indeed weird. I haven't changed the zip archive since I first uploaded it and they were all working for me at that time. Worst case scenario, the source files are there. XCF files can be opened with Gimp, and you could re-create them. I'm not actually using FG at this point so don't have a good setup to test the modules.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogrebeef View Post
    For some reason not all the pictures show up for me. I'm not sure if it's a "me" problem or something else. Weirderror.JPG
    Are you using FGU? There was, don't know if it still applies, that image files saved as CMYK and not RGB color space had issues. No idea if this may be the issue though.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Are you using FGU? There was, don't know if it still applies, that image files saved as CMYK and not RGB color space had issues. No idea if this may be the issue though.
    I am using FGU!

Blog Entries
    So I've duplicated the issue. I will start a bug report in the FGU forums.

It's interesting, through the Assets window, the portraits show fine. But when dragged from Assets to the portrait they black out. Also if you open them through clicking on the portrait, they are blacked out there.

So, even if something is off with the images, FGU is not handling them consistently.

edit: FGU report - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...640#post540640
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 10th, 2020 at 06:20.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information