FG Spreadshirt Swag

missing wall coming off snap

i'm not sure if this is already somewhere else but i noticed that when i am in 'magnetic snap' mode, and i am coming off a node to build a wall for LOS, first of all the snap is very unrefined so you have to switch to non snap mode to get anywhere close to where you want to go; otherwise you are snapping to all sorts of stuff. This is especially problematic when trying to put doors and walls in close proximity to each other. It would be helpful if the snap ability were refined for tight spaces so you don't have to switch in and out of that mode for detail work.

secondly, when i am building a wall off of an existing corner, there is a 'dead zone' around the node where you can't see the new wall graphic. I have attached a picture. if you look at the cursor, it is actually snapped to the corner nearby but as you can see there is no indication that it is attached. you have to move farther away before it shows as connected. most of the time this is not an issue but i believe the two issues are related; unwanted snaps when trying to do close work while in magnetic snap mode and the inability to clearly see what you are snapping to/from at close proximity.

thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

With snap on hold down the CTRL key to disable it whilst you do close quarter work. This will remove any unwanted snaps.

Same thing for your second point I think (not sure on that one, I think I know what you mean).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information