FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFS2 #1-02: The Mosquito Witch Wed January 01 @ 3 PM GMT

I'll just go ahead and see whether there's any interest in starting the new year with some PFS. (I hope people are somewhat sober by 3 PM GMT.)

The Mosquito Witch

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

Decades ago, witnesses reported a fearsome cryptid outside of the quiet River Kingdoms town of Shimmerford. Dubbed the Mosquito Witch, it was rarely seen since and quickly became a beloved local legend that the town celebrates and promotes to attract visitors. But when recent attacks began savaging livestock and townsfolk alike, many have started believing the Mosquito Witch was real all along. The PCs travel to Shimmerford to unravel the cryptid mystery, but might they just become the witch's next victim?

Scenario Tags: None

Please sign up in this thread as well as the game calendar and please also note the level you are going to play so I can calculate the subtier in advance.

The game will start at 3 PM GMT (please check the game calendar for your local time), please schedule around 5 hours for the game.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I would like to play with Selúviel, a leven 1 elven fighter (archer).

Would enjoy trying out PFS 2E, alas the scheduling doesn’t work. Judging by lack of signups, either the FG community isn’t large or interested enough, or New Years Day is busy... Hope you get enough signups and get this game on!

PS: happy new year!

Might be a mix.
    I know that this scenario has been run before on FG (because I already played it on FG), so that takes out a few players. And for others, New Year maybe isn't a good time. I suppose I will reschedule if sign-ups stay low.
    In case I have to reschedule, I'd be happy to get a few suggestions on when people have time.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    In case I have to reschedule, I'd be happy to get a few suggestions on when people have time.
    For me, the following start times would work well:

Thu 2 Jan 1200-1400 UTC
    Fri 3 Jan 0700-1400 UTC
    Sun 19 Jan 1100-1400 UTC
    Sat 25 Jan 0700-1400 UTC
    Sun 26 Jan 1100-1400 UTC
    Sun 9/16/23 Feb, 1100-1400 UTC
    Last edited by mizinamo; December 30th, 2019 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Might be a mix.
    I know that this scenario has been run before on FG (because I already played it on FG), so that takes out a few players. And for others, New Year maybe isn't a good time.
    That does fit with my experience so far. There's a pool of maybe a bit more than 10 PF2 players and that (non-repeatable) scenario has been run twice so far.

Without new blood, PFS2 (and SFS) scenarios will be unlikely to be run more than two times.

Quote Originally Posted by Archania View Post
    Oh very cool. Would very much like to jump in for this one if possible. Need to make a character which shouldn't be a problem.
    You're welcome to join. Be aware, though, that I will most likely have to reschedule as there aren't enough players at the moment to form a legal table.
    I'll put a few of the times suggested by mizinamo in the calendar (sorry, I won't be available for the jan 2nd/3rd times, I'll be at work at those times). So be sure to sign up in the calendar (link in the original post) so you can vote on the times.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Since right now, there are only 2 players signed up on the calendar, I will definitely reschedule.
    A few possible times are already on the calendar, starting times can be adjusted by 1 or 2 hours if needed.
    So anyone who is interested in this scenario, please vote for the times that suit you and/or suggest alternate dates.
    - Abraham Lincoln

With only 1 player currently signed up, this will definitely not be happening this coming weekend.
    Next weekend isstill an option, provided there are a few sign-ups by then.
    Options would be either Sat, Jan 25th at 9 am GMT or Sun, Jan 26th at 11 am GMT. The Sunday option would be flexible (although there might be a SFS game I want to join, but I don't know that yet), on Saturday, I won't be able to start any later as I do have another game later that day.

If there are no more sign-ups by Wednesday, Jan 22nd, I will most likely have to cancel.
    - Abraham Lincoln

As there's still only one player signed up, I will cancel this session.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information