DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    You may have to remind me.

Bear in mind all ACQ have a standing order from Radaszam to bring back any possible pets - for completely monetary purposes of course.

The server is still up by the way (new FG alias in the game calendar).

Odd - I can't find my character (Mayakeshmiyutra) on the server.

Did I delete it by mistake when I exported it to XML from my local "Manage Characters"?

Edit: now I do. Perhaps the server or my client just need a little while to "warm up"....

Chronicle drafts sent. Same procedure as every time.

Note that in theory the One-Time Stipend boon gets crossed off as you immediately use it but I left it as-is to clarify you earned the boon.

Next week (most likely SUN January 12th 1/2 PM UTC) either #1-39 The Herald's War (7-10) or #2-11 Descent into Verdant Shadow (3-6). Any preferences?

Whether I can run anything on the 18th/19th is not yet clear.

Should I get a response from Paizo Customer Service in time most likely Storm of the End Times (1-4) afterwards but that could change depending on a number of circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Next week (most likely SUN January 12th 1/2 PM UTC) either #1-39 The Herald's War (7-10) or #2-11 Descent into Verdant Shadow (3-6). Any preferences?
    As I already played The Herald's War, and currently have no character that can replay it, I'm in favor of Descent into Verdant Shadow.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Alright, game posted. With my subscription issue resolved by Paizo we won't immediately run out of scenarios.

Thread Information