Starfinder Playlist

i Buy the ultimate License and can't play

Hi, i buy today the ultimate licens and the D&D handbook on steam without knowing nothing about the ports to play with friends and stuff. What's the problem? I'm from uruguay and the internet provider just doesn't give acces to the modem config and i simply can't modify the ports. So i pay a lot of money, i can't get a refund from steam (because i spent 6 hours tryin to get used to the program) i can't play with friends, I CAN'T DO NOTHING WITH THIS PROGRAM. WHY IT DOESNT RUN ON STEAM DEDICATED SERVERS LIEK ANY OTHER GOD DAMN GAME ON THE PLATFORM!? I just want to right click a friend and invite him BUT NO, thanks! now i have a pretty expensive shortcut on my steam library totally useless, this is a MP game, where's the point if i can play it with my friends, i cant join sessions, NOTHING. I hope somebody come up with a solution, i read hamachi it's probably an option but not 100% reliable, any ideas?

Hi MrDeath. welcome to FG.

You are correct in that if you cannot access your router then you will have to use a VPN such as Hamachi. Some other alternatives are mentioned here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-Alternatives

Fantasy Grounds does not run through Steam and the server is the hosts machine; hence the need to be able to Port Forward.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Hey MrDeath

Unless Hamachi has issues in Uruguay you should find it works well. In almost all cases that Ive see Hamachi having issues the users PC has had underlying network issues or there are firewall restrictions going on. CGNat should not normally stop Hamachi from working.

Fantasy Grounds is not a Multiplayer game like a FPS or MMO. It is very much a Table Top where you and some friends create stories and adventures and roll dice.

Thread Information