Conan 2d20 news?

So, the latest KS update confirmed that Smiteworks is doing playtesting on the set. I realize absolutes are usually impossible but can anyone in the know provide a decent range for the release dates? I am really hoping to have a game started the 2nd week of January. Is that realistic?

The update said that SmiteWorks would be doing QA testing at some point, because the licensing agreement is still to be finalized. It also said "I'm sure you'll appreciate I can't give you a date of release, seeing as our licensor is still negotiating some finer points of the agreement..."

So, is 2nd week of January realistic? If we’re talking 2020, based off the above, no.
    FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is a much appreciated response... Thank you, Trenloe...

According to the Modiphius Forums:

"From Steve Albany
    Just a heads up to everyone that cares… We have completed development on the Conan ruleset for Fantasy Grounds. Waiting on some business discussions to finish up before its released to Smiteworks.

We’re now working on module content."

That is super exciting for me because STA FG content should be hot on its heels!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Thread Information